Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some sort of upside down bug
TheFixXxer NL Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Some sort of upside down bug

Hello people,

I am about buy amnesia and penumbra. I have downloaded the Amnesia demo about an hour ago but there seems to be some sort of bug which makes the demo quite annoying to play. It began to show up in the intro and it became even worse when i could finaly look around. The game is not upside down. But i can see the bloodstains laying on the ground (As it should be). But when i look at the sealing i can see this bloodstains a little bit transparant on the sealing as wel!!! The same goes with The windows are transparant as well which can also be see on the ground. My english isn't my best and i did my best to explain the situation. How can i solve this problem? I really want to give this game a go but with this issue i just can't be botherd to play it and i don't want to take the risk and have this happen to the bought version.

Kind Regards
01-02-2011, 02:26 PM
Find
TheFixXxer NL Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Some sort of upside down bug

Ok i just bought everything from Penumbra and Amnesia, I still have this issue with amnesia Sad And i can't make a screenshot of it Sad
01-02-2011, 04:22 PM
Find
DIGI Byte Offline

Threads: 20

to take a screen shot,
play amnesia in windowed mode, you can do this by un-ticking 'fullscreen' when the options show when you first run the game

press the key "prtScn" and paste that into a paint program and share it here
01-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Try to update the drivers for the graphics card or turn off some of the post effects in graphic options.
01-03-2011, 09:00 AM
Website Find
TheFixXxer NL Offline

Hello,

Thank you jens, I turned of post effects and everything is working fine. I will post a image soon
I made a picture for those who are wondering how it looks like. Thank you DIGI Byte for your help.

Now if you will excuse me i will return to the world of Penumbra Overture. I will certainly stick around on this forum oftenSmile

Attached Files
.jpg   Upside down.jpg (Size: 109.68 KB / Downloads: 86)
(This post was last modified: 01-03-2011, 07:41 PM by TheFixXxer NL.)
01-03-2011, 07:29 PM
Find