Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
RE: White Night - Total Conversion

(10-16-2011, 08:04 PM)yasar11732 Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 03:12 PM)Brute Wrote: "What is your next project, Tanshaydar???" Tongue

Let me answer that: He is doing a java 2D java game, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9NtGCcP4CU
well it will definitely be better than White Night. Certainly the next best custom story, can't wait for it! Tongue

10-16-2011, 08:16 PM
Find
brrrrainz Offline

Threads: 1

(10-16-2011, 06:58 PM)nackidno Wrote:
Spoiler below!
In the storage there are gas barrels, use the canister on one of them to refill it.
Spoiler below!
the thing is, I've already done that and my canister is full as far as I can tell. I just can't find the place where I'm supposed to pour the oil into and get the generator going. there is no interactive object aside from a lever that does nothing. I'm beginning to think that I've encountered a gamebreaking bug (or I'm just blind) :\

10-16-2011, 08:39 PM
Find
MasaMainio Offline

Threads: 2

(10-16-2011, 08:39 PM)brrrrainz Wrote:
Spoiler below!
In the storage there are gas barrels, use the canister on one of them to refill it.
Spoiler below!
the thing is, I've already done that and my canister is full as far as I can tell. I just can't find the place where I'm supposed to pour the oil into and get the generator going. there is no interactive object aside from a lever that does nothing. I'm beginning to think that I've encountered a gamebreaking bug (or I'm just blind) :\
Spoiler below!
You're supposed to use the gas can into the big pipe thingy next to the switch. I also was having trouble with this part until I noticed I can use it one the pipe.
10-16-2011, 08:58 PM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Me and my friend are both stuck.

Spoiler below!
We are in a room with a bunch of bathtubs, and one bath with a key in it, filled with what I am assuming to be Hot blood. We have tried everything we can think of to get the key out, but we cannot figure it out. Help would be appreciated!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
10-16-2011, 10:07 PM
Find
Dark Knight Offline

Threads: 5

guys, just listening GREAT music from that custom story, and... loving it!
+ transferring it on my ipod
великолепно. Exclamation Smile
Christophe Frutuoso - Broken Notes Sanatorium
10-16-2011, 10:08 PM
Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(10-16-2011, 10:07 PM)XxRoCkBaNdMaNxX Wrote: Me and my friend are both stuck.

Spoiler below!
We are in a room with a bunch of bathtubs, and one bath with a key in it, filled with what I am assuming to be Hot blood. We have tried everything we can think of to get the key out, but we cannot figure it out. Help would be appreciated!
Spoiler below!

Turn the valves on the walls. The first one is located to the left of the entrance. Using them - lead the water to the tub. You can test that you have lead the water correctly by turning the valves over the other bathtubs. Basically you're going to lead the water around the whole room.

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

10-16-2011, 10:57 PM
Find
ChoskarChulian Offline

Threads: 8

HELP!

It won´t work. When I click the "White Night" bat file, the Amnesia Launcher pops up, I then click start Amnesia and I just get a Black Screen. All the time.
Also, the "Blackbox" seems to pop up every time when I try to start it.
I can run the normal Amnesia fine.

I put the White Night files into redist (I don´t have the Steam Version). It asked me to "integrate" certain folders into others, I´m pretty sure it didn´t ask me to overwrite anything.

I DESPERATLY want to play this, I waited for this soooo long, I was so hyped up. PLEASE, can anybody try to help me?

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2011, 11:28 PM by ChoskarChulian.)
10-16-2011, 11:25 PM
Website Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

Thanks Acies, but I am stuck again D:

Spoiler below!
I went through the thing with the weird ass infected frrom Penumbra, listened to Cry's voice, listened to Dr. S and David talk, went into the entrance of the Denver Hospital, Searched each room, found a bunch of batteries, morphine, and a wax cylinder. The only thing I can do now besides re search every room (Which I already have), and use turn the Phonograph to listen to that song. I can't figure what to do after that. Help Big Grin

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
10-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Find
brrrrainz Offline

Threads: 1

(10-16-2011, 08:58 PM)MasaMainio Wrote:
(10-16-2011, 08:39 PM)brrrrainz Wrote:
Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
Spoiler below!
You're supposed to use the gas can into the big pipe thingy next to the switch. I also was having trouble with this part until I noticed I can use it one the pipe.
Spoiler below!
I did it, thanks. had to use the gas can on the big valve to trigger the script.
10-17-2011, 12:09 AM
Find
Morfar Offline

Threads: 12

This serie is boooming off! Love the attention it get's!

Here is Part 3, enjoy

[url]http://www.youtube.com/morfar[/url] Amnesia/Stories with facecam!
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2011, 02:17 AM by Morfar.)
10-17-2011, 02:16 AM
Find