Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: What kind of new monsters you would like to see?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Clown Grunt!
18.18%
6 18.18%
Super Brute!
36.36%
12 36.36%
Rusty Brute!
24.24%
8 24.24%
I can make my own 3D model!
6.06%
2 6.06%
i have a better idea...
9.09%
3 9.09%
no need for new uglyness :/ cuss i don't care about you!
6.06%
2 6.06%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average
[Canceled] Amnesia: Fading Memories
Need4Power Offline

Threads: 1
RE: [In development] Amnesia: Fading Memories

(07-23-2011, 03:50 PM)Danarogon Wrote: sorry :/ i don't want the suitor to speak >.<

AND sorry to all for not respondeing Sad

im kinda waiting for some people to finish some stuff for my mod (some custom models to be more exact) but i am going to give you a thing that you'll might like Wink A samll custom story that i am finishing! its not a Demo of Fadding Memories! but it will have two new monsters! i'll try to end it today to submit to you guys Big Grin

YEAH!! XDDDD
That sounds really exciting,can't wait to play with the two new monsters Smile

07-23-2011, 09:18 PM
Find
Ghostflame Offline

Threads: 0

What will it be called? I'd like to check it out when it becomes available.
07-24-2011, 12:23 AM
Find
Tenno Offline

Threads: 0

(07-23-2011, 03:50 PM)Danarogon Wrote: sorry :/ i don't want the suitor to speak >.<

im kinda waiting for some people to finish some stuff for my mod (some custom models to be more exact) but i am going to give you a thing that you'll might like Wink A samll custom story that i am finishing! its not a Demo of Fadding Memories! but it will have two new monsters! i'll try to end it today to submit to you guys Big Grin

Awesome, I look forward to playing it Big Grin

[Image: 29069he.gif]
07-24-2011, 11:34 AM
Find
skypeskype Offline

Threads: 6

yaaaaaaaaaaay. Give us the name for a cookie. The story will be 2. Cookies. For you. Yes.
07-24-2011, 08:26 PM
Website Find
Onrefni Offline

So what is the news for the Demo/Release of Fading Memories, also what about that other custom map? Smile
09-21-2011, 04:47 AM
Find
Need4Power Offline

You still alive? Sad
Will you ever complete this custom story?,or a least release a demo?
I'm really exciting about those new monsters in amnesia.
09-23-2011, 09:38 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(09-23-2011, 09:38 AM)Need4Power Wrote: You still alive? Sad
Will you ever complete this custom story?,or a least release a demo?
I'm really exciting about those new monsters in amnesia.
Yeah i am still here... and as you can see in my signature. Fading Memories is Paused. BUT NOT CANCELED! but i am thinking of reshape most of the maps i already made for it. though the story sill is the same. many of the new monsters might be canceled though... i came to a conclusion that... too much variaty of monster will make this look like a Resident evil game... so i am going to lower to number of new monsters AND not include the original amnesia monsters at ALL! so although there aren't many new guys. they will be still make a good impact in the game.

and for the Demo you will still have to wait... beacuse i also decided to make some small custom stories first! to train myself for Fading Memories, the first "Test map" was "Dark Room" witch you can download just for fun. my next project will be "Life Lender". It as a very unic visual in comparison to other custom stories so i hope it interest you. i hope this awsers your question Wink
09-23-2011, 06:46 PM
Website Find
DannieWest Offline

Threads: 13

God, I really hope they find an animator for the models, like the horseman :o I've been waiting for this custom story ever since you released the super alpha, played it and loved it right away Big Grin I still wish you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you in the end ^^
10-24-2011, 02:27 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(10-24-2011, 02:27 AM)DannieWest Wrote: God, I really hope they find an animator for the models, like the horseman :o I've been waiting for this custom story ever since you released the super alpha, played it and loved it right away Big Grin I still wish you the best of luck and hope that everything works out for you in the end ^^
hmmmmmmmmmmm i am kind of sorry but i think i will cancel Fading memories :/

BUT

most of the story and ideas were "transfered" to Life Lender... which i am developeing on full steam whit Homicide13! there are many changes in Life Lender.... but the wish for custom monsters is not one of them Wink
10-24-2011, 07:42 PM
Website Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Freak
10-24-2011, 11:05 PM
Website Find