Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Amnesia: Justine Discussion Topic
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: Finally, Justine

There is always a choice.

05-30-2011, 02:19 AM
Website Find
Redeemer Offline

Threads: 2

I still haven't beaten Justine.

Spoiler below!
I keep dying at the scene where you have to fight your way through the water-logged rooms. I get to the last room, the one with the man hanging from the wall on the side, but whenever I try to help him and get out alive I die.

Yeah. I'll get it some day.

05-30-2011, 02:36 AM
Website Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

(05-30-2011, 02:36 AM)Redeemer Wrote: I still haven't beaten Justine.

Spoiler below!
I keep dying at the scene where you have to fight your way through the water-logged rooms. I get to the last room, the one with the man hanging from the wall on the side, but whenever I try to help him and get out alive I die.

Same here. Sad Hardest part in my opinion.
05-30-2011, 05:09 AM
Find
Skandis Offline

Threads: 5

(05-30-2011, 02:36 AM)Redeemer Wrote: I still haven't beaten Justine.

Spoiler below!

Here's how I did it:
Spoiler below!

Close the door to the guy just so it hits below water level. You should hear a sound splash. On the exit door, just wind it up enough so you can crouch underneath it; it'll take a lot less time.

Also remember that if you save the guy, the monster will break down the entrace pretty much when you start spinning the exit wheel (can't remember if the same occours when not saving him). The mob is stupid as all hell though, so you should have plenty of time to finish up before you get killed.
05-30-2011, 05:59 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

^ I'll have to try that. I was fidgeting around trying to save the guy last time and by the time I had finished closing his door the monster broke in. Probably didn't help that I was teeming nerves and adrenaline...lol

I also heard about
Spoiler below!
some buying time, by blocking the corridor the monster originates from with boxes. I tried this and watched him try to pass them and it seemed to be working...but as soon as I turned around and left, of course he got past them. Tongue
05-30-2011, 06:20 AM
Find
Modular100 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Amnesia Justine Scaremeter

Prison cells = 4 (I just killed the man and never met the monster, that was my second run Tongue)
Tunnels = 9 (They scared me to the point of breaking)
Library = 2 (Nothing happened, but in the room with the lightbox, there's a barricaded door, and when you walk up to it, something pounds on it and the monster music plays! Cranked the scare level up to 5)
Potato room = 10 (I cannot describe how much I shat my pants as I ran into the monster. I was stupid enough to not think there MIGHT be something down there.)
Sewers = 9 (I cried. And expected Lurky to be there with me...)

05-30-2011, 06:53 AM
Find
KenOfAllTrades Offline

Threads: 2

I don't think you're supposed to save the guy in the water part.
Spoiler below!
There IS a "100%" ending that has a VERY few more words than the original, that only occurs when you collect everything and free everyone, and I got it without saving the final guy :v

I probably made a LP of this! Youtube channel here!
05-30-2011, 07:08 AM
Find
lizardcat Offline

Threads: 0

(05-30-2011, 05:59 AM)Skandis Wrote: Here's how I did it:
Spoiler below!
Close the door to the guy just so it hits below water level. You should hear a sound splash. On the exit door, just wind it up enough so you can crouch underneath it; it'll take a lot less time.

Also remember that if you save the guy, the monster will break down the entrace pretty much when you start spinning the exit wheel (can't remember if the same occours when not saving him). The mob is stupid as all hell though, so you should have plenty of time to finish up before you get killed.

Spoiler below!
He does break down the door the same way even if you had not saved the last guy.
That was my only option during the time I was playing it because I was frantic to get out. XD

(05-30-2011, 07:08 AM)KenOfAllTrades Wrote: I don't think you're supposed to save the guy in the water part.
Spoiler below!
There IS a "100%" ending that has a VERY few more words than the original, that only occurs when you collect everything and free everyone, and I got it without saving the final guy :v

Really? O_O

Guess who's having another go at Justine. Big Grin
05-30-2011, 09:22 AM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

I just re-read the OP..no spoilers. Come on guys (myself included)... Tongue Sorry, Lee.
05-30-2011, 12:59 PM
Find
Sexbad Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40

Well if they're in spoiler tags I can ignore them. It's okay. Besides, now that they've answered my question, this really serves little purpose to me until I've played through Justine fully and can babble on about spoilery events like everyone else.

[Image: jao3z.jpg]
05-30-2011, 03:54 PM
Website Find