Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

A question about the next game
Tottel Offline

Threads: 9
RE: A question about the next game

I do recall frictional games stating they never wanted cinematics in their game. Not out-of-body anyway. So I wouldn't call it 'missing crap', but a 'deliberate left-out'.

Also, I didn't have any problems with the AI. At least they didn't get stuck when running at you, which is all they do and have to do in the first place. Smile

Yes, there are missing features, but they're expanding it; just look at where they came from. Smile
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2011, 04:59 PM by Tottel.)
05-28-2011, 04:59 PM
Find
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
RE: A question about the next game

Yes, that's what I mean. They've worked hard on it and it's becoming better and better, it was a great advance since Penumbra. When I talk about AI behaviors I'm talking more about friendly NPCS and there are is only one kind of behavior: Chase, attack or loose. And if you misunderstood, I never said anything with bad intentions or similar stuff.

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
05-28-2011, 09:23 PM
Find