Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

GamerXTV
GamerXTV Offline

Threads: 2
GamerXTV

Hello guys.

I'm not a bot spammer I have played both Penumbra and Amnesia myself both giving them a 4.5 out of 5 rating.

I would like to introduce myself. My name is Kyle I am a Game designer and working on games I'm i'm still going trough college and learning. My side project is called GamerXTV and I would like to share it with you. Main reason being is that thanks to Frictional Games they are letting me give away a copy of Amnesia and the Penumbra Collection. copiesopys not my ones.

If your interested in winning a copy or know a friend or just want to check out my show that would be great.
Our youtube is http://www.youtube.com/GamerXTV1
our facebook is facebook.com/GamerXTV
and our twitter is twitter.com/GamerXTV

I hope you like the show and if you want to find the competition then check the link out below. http://www.facebook.com/notes/gamerxtv/i...4047835978

We are not running this contest to get more views if you want you can join us get the game and go but I do hope you guys like the show.

If you got any feedback or suggestions for the show I accept good and bad critics and look forward to see what you guys say.

Also I just complete Penumbra. Frictional games has really inspired me to make a horror game, just debating on what engine to use. Might use UDK.

Thanks for your time guys.
(This post was last modified: 05-28-2011, 08:49 PM by GamerXTV.)
05-28-2011, 01:01 PM
Website Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22
RE: GamerXTV

Fck, i dont wanna be bothered with making a facebook xD
05-28-2011, 07:45 PM
Find
GamerXTV Offline

Haha well if you got twitter just give us a DM saying something and I'll count that as one.
05-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Website Find
laser50 Offline

Threads: 22

I dont have Twitter. Hehe.
05-28-2011, 10:33 PM
Find
GamerXTV Offline

Haha well can't do anything about that then.
05-28-2011, 10:34 PM
Website Find