Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

(09-27-2013, 07:47 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: Lol that's one hell of a coincidence!! It's like he was talking to you personally, talk about creepy!! Big Grin I bet you enjoyed cutting his head off though lol I remember that i threw a crate at his head to see if he'd shut up but it didn't work.

Ah, don't even get me started on creepy. I'm only going to say this: the first time Alexander telepathically communicates when I am fixing the elevators in the Cistern's Machine Room.
I found it odd cutting off his head, mostly because I didn't hear the part about him not dying when you do.
And I also threw stuff at him trying to get him to shut up XD

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-27-2013, 07:54 PM
Find
Mechavomit Offline

Threads: 0

(09-27-2013, 07:54 PM)TheWalshinator Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:47 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: Lol that's one hell of a coincidence!! It's like he was talking to you personally, talk about creepy!! Big Grin I bet you enjoyed cutting his head off though lol I remember that i threw a crate at his head to see if he'd shut up but it didn't work.

Ah, don't even get me started on creepy. I'm only going to say this: the first time Alexander telepathically communicates when I am fixing the elevators in the Cistern's Machine Room.

I found it odd cutting off his head, mostly because I didn't hear the part about him not dying when you do.

I gave him a chair. Figured he might want to sit down while I display my low intelligence by hitting doors with jars.
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Find
TheWalshinator Offline

Threads: 3

(09-27-2013, 08:11 PM)Mechavomit Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:54 PM)TheWalshinator Wrote:
(09-27-2013, 07:47 PM)Eugene Schwartz Wrote: Lol that's one hell of a coincidence!! It's like he was talking to you personally, talk about creepy!! :D I bet you enjoyed cutting his head off though lol I remember that i threw a crate at his head to see if he'd shut up but it didn't work.

I gave him a chair. Figured he might want to sit down while I display my low intelligence by hitting doors with jars.

Nah mate. He didn't bother sitting down because he knew he would just stand up again at your fantastical display XD

You will see me, and weep in cold fear...
09-27-2013, 08:21 PM
Find
grrrz Offline

after getting the chemical coumpound to open the padlock, I took the compound, took the stairs crouching, then the compound got stuck and fell in the space below the stairs that was unreachable. Since I didn't think I could load a previous save (can I?), I used a chair to climb on it and tried jumping and grabbing it very quickly, it took me like 50 tries to get it back.
10-02-2013, 01:32 PM
Find
Walter White Offline

Threads: 1

I got stuck under some stairs as well, and at the time i didn't know i could load a previous game, so i had to start the game all over again. lol

10-04-2013, 05:24 PM
Website Find
linkhead2 Offline

Threads: 4

in the prison in the rom where the grunt spawns inside there i went in there i heard a gatherer spawn so i closed the door i heard the terror meter so i looked behind and he was there i screemed at the top of my lungs so when i went to bed i had a torch next to me and i was rocking back to back all night.

and then i went back on i played on it...i never learn Smile
10-12-2013, 09:56 PM
Find
SquirrelLuvsPnut Offline

Threads: 5

I started freaking out in that little room in the prison where you're supposed to get the glass jar. I couldn't find the jar and I picked everything off all the shelves and threw all the boxes around, but I couldn't find the jar. I even saved and quit to look up if there was any missing jar glitchs. When I went back on the game, I checked my inventory for the hell of it and it turns out that I had already picked up the jar. I had thought it was another container of oil at the time...
11-05-2013, 02:45 AM
Find
Sylzebub Tormentrix Offline

Threads: 1

I got chased by a Grunt, and when I tried to close the door right after escaping the room I actually closed the door BEFORE I escaped and then Grunt killed me.
Another fail is when I decided to listen to the heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa song in the Choir to calm myself, but due the heyyaheyae I failed to hear Brute's theme song and didn't notice he stood right behind me
11-05-2013, 02:07 PM
Find
Onlinezigeuner Away

I think on my first playthrough i did nothing stupid/funny. After that i decided some day to load a Savepoint and barricade myself into a room and trolled the grunt. That was pretty satisfying after getting heartattacks for 50 times.

I mayve only do stuff like that after i played through a custom story.
11-12-2013, 08:27 AM
Website Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

It happend in the sewers at the place where the grunt body parts lie. After entering the room I immediately closed the door behind me. Then the brute got triggered... but I didn't knew that (I only heard something). I went to the door and opened it veeeeery slow. That was the shock of my life. xD Right behind the door he stood. I opened the inventar and checked if my heart is still beating. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 11-13-2013, 01:17 PM by Draug.)
11-13-2013, 01:16 PM
Find