Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Spoiler What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?
SoothsayerNight Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What was your stupidest/funniest moment that you did in Amnesia?

Oh there are waaaay too many scary and funny parts in my Amnesia history...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOabav5YK...ideo_title

Those are just a few stupid and scary moments ive had while playing custom stories.

Youtube Channel: SoothsayerNight Gaming
07-17-2011, 02:18 PM
Find
Vinter Offline

Threads: 0

Right before the traditional fire I opened the second door on the right.
I thought I had the pattern down, he doesn't appear until you get a puzzle object, so there was nothing to worry about. Rolleyes

I was just casually walking around exploring the different doors and talking to my little brother.
Me: "You see all you really need to do is to take it slow an..." Sleepy
*Opens door*
Mr. Face: "GURRGLRURLGRRGL"
*Slams door shut*
Brother: "RUUUUUN!"
07-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Find
BrooksyFC Offline

Threads: 11

Got 2 good moments...

1) Funniest moment for me was near the end of the game, in that misty area where the brute is. My mate ran up to it to get its attention and ran away from it. Jumped onto the broken pillar and the brute couldn't jump and fell down the pit (Try it...its hilarious)

2) Stupidest moment for me was in Justine. Got through the first area and built the stack, but needed a ladder Undecided so I went back, running through the corridor thinking it was empty, opened the door to a monster, didn't close it so I just ran in circles (trying to confuse it) but I managed to get onto my stack. For some reason he lost me, but as I put the ladder on, the barrel fell off and he destroyed my stack Sad

Think A Little, Change A Lot
07-21-2011, 04:57 PM
Find
JenniferOrange Offline

Threads: 43

In the kitchen with the acid barrel, and hearing the rawr noise, then being an idiot and running back down the stairs.. OHHEY ITS A MONSTER. Lol.

Ba-da bing, ba-da boom.
07-21-2011, 08:12 PM
Find
jc64730 Offline

In the room where you pick up the ingredient then a cave-in happens and Daniel looks up and gets hit with a barrel, i threw a crate up at the barrel and knocked it down before grabbing the ingredient, only to have Daniel look over at the barrel laying on the floor and get knocked out anyway
02-04-2013, 08:47 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(02-04-2013, 08:47 AM)jc64730 Wrote: In the room where you pick up the ingredient then a cave-in happens and Daniel looks up and gets hit with a barrel, i threw a crate up at the barrel and knocked it down before grabbing the ingredient, only to have Daniel look over at the barrel laying on the floor and get knocked out anyway
You just bumped a year old thread. You shouldn't post in a thread that is a month(or more) old. It is highly looked down upon, and not recommended, as it will cause confusion. Lengthly post LOL

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
02-04-2013, 03:10 PM
Find
derpysean Offline

Threads: 1

(05-29-2011, 09:14 PM)FrozenStar Wrote: I had 2 silly moments in the cistern where I hurt myself.
One was when I tried to go down the ladder but I ended up falling. And another when I threw bricks up to pull the bridge down and had one fall on Daniel's face.
But by far the silliest thing I have seen happen to someone was in a playthrough on Youtube when the player opened a door in the prison when he heard a roar so he slipped inside trying to hide. Funny when he'd locked the door he saw the monster behind him.

that same exact thing happened to me xD i didn't really scream but spewed all of the milk and oreo in my mouth all over my desk broke my chair and twisted my ankle xD
02-08-2013, 08:00 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

How do you people even find these threads, especially when they're so old.

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2013, 04:17 AM by RawkBandMan.)
02-09-2013, 04:16 AM
Find
kamiyu666 Offline

i don't know it's bugs or something. but that grunt really don't wanna leave from me..

http://youtu.be/FxxHAuOYfzw?t=14m15s
02-09-2013, 02:48 PM
Find
Doomtodeath Offline

Threads: 6

In a custom story, I was in a room with 2 doors, And in danger, I opened one, A brute was right there! I jumped and ran, to the next door, And i ran into a grunt. Fail! Tongue
02-09-2013, 04:04 PM
Find