Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Metal thread \m/
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48
RE: So... who listens to death/black/trash/viking/etc. metal

If you are a metal listener, then check this out!
Progressive Melodic Metal at it's best!

11-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 12

Me growling Amon Amarth's Gods Of War Arise. \m/ Tell me what do you like of my growling?

When Life No Longer Exists
Full-conversion mod
11-02-2011, 01:58 PM
Website Find
zammy99 Offline

Threads: 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdoIs1jZbCY&ob=av2e
Well, this is the best I have... or is it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4gYIjxTlM0
maybe this one is better? I don't know
11-07-2011, 06:08 PM
Find
Shev Offline

Threads: 25

Thrash for life

i spam meme 4 raeg
11-14-2011, 07:46 AM
Find
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0

Although I'm quite omnivorous when it comes to music, my favourite genre has been metal since I was 13. Started with Nightwish and Sonata Arctica, soon followed by dozens of others.

I'm quite a lazy lyric listener and I usually forget them soon if I can't understand them. Except from my favourite songs. That's why I like more of that kind of music where's actually some sort of singing and not just growling. However, if music is growl oriented there should at least be some sort of catchy melody.

If someone is interested in the list, it's in the spoiler. There probably isn't even all but yeah.

Spoiler below!
Ajattara, Amon Amarth, Alien Vampires, Apocalyptica, Anorexia Nervosa, Aeon Winds, Battlelore, Baranduin, Bal-Sagoth, Brymir, Catamenia, Cradle of Filth, Draconian, Deathstars, God Module, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Forest Stream, Hocico, Kamelot, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Nightwish, Nox Arcana, Psyclon Nine, Rhapsody, Swallow the Sun, Shade Empire, Samael, Sonata Arctica, Suicide Commando, Sirenia, Shape of Despair, Tarot, Turisas, Tristania, Throes of Dawn, Therion, Tyranny, Turmion Kätilöt, Winterburst, Wolfchant, Yearning.

~
12-05-2011, 07:12 PM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

(12-05-2011, 07:12 PM)Carrna Wrote: Although I'm quite omnivorous when it comes to music, my favourite genre has been metal since I was 13. Started with Nightwish and Sonata Arctica, soon followed by dozens of others.

I'm quite a lazy lyric listener and I usually forget them soon if I can't understand them. Except from my favourite songs. That's why I like more of that kind of music where's actually some sort of singing and not just growling. However, if music is growl oriented there should at least be some sort of catchy melody.

If someone is interested in the list, it's in the spoiler. There probably isn't even all but yeah.

Spoiler below!
Ajattara, Amon Amarth, Alien Vampires, Apocalyptica, Anorexia Nervosa, Aeon Winds, Battlelore, Baranduin, Bal-Sagoth, Brymir, Catamenia, Cradle of Filth, Draconian, Deathstars, God Module, Ensiferum, Finntroll, Forest Stream, Hocico, Kamelot, Moonsorrow, Moonspell, Nightwish, Nox Arcana, Psyclon Nine, Rhapsody, Swallow the Sun, Shade Empire, Samael, Sonata Arctica, Suicide Commando, Sirenia, Shape of Despair, Tarot, Turisas, Tristania, Throes of Dawn, Therion, Tyranny, Turmion Kätilöt, Winterburst, Wolfchant, Yearning.
"Sotajumala" -nimisestä bändistä ookko koskaa kuullu?
Parasta suomalaistaSmile

~sorry for non-english in this threadTongue

Full-conversion mod
12-05-2011, 11:20 PM
Website Find
Sel Offline

Threads: 10

I listen to lady gaga and ke$ha

theyre really hardcore and metal :]
(This post was last modified: 12-06-2011, 01:22 AM by Sel.)
12-06-2011, 01:22 AM
Find
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0

(12-05-2011, 11:20 PM)Unearthlybrutal Wrote: "Sotajumala" -nimisestä bändistä ookko koskaa kuullu?
Parasta suomalaistaSmile
Yeah I've heard of it, but it's too trashy and brutal imo. And I'm not a war fan really, so I don't want to listen to it in every song. Sowwy. Dodgy I'm more after the wuss metal. Big Grin

~
12-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Website Find
Unearthlybrutal Offline
Posting Freak

This is what I call music \m/

Full-conversion mod
12-06-2011, 02:25 PM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

Gangster rap is my style, and yes it totally fits my profile picture Tongue

Sticks and stones may break our bones, but words will break our hearts. – Robert Fulghum
12-09-2011, 06:59 PM
Find