Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 4.48 Average
Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE
coweetie Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

im stuck in chapter 4 : (
Spoiler below!
after killing the heart, those 2 monsters appear...and i have no idea where to go, they dont really move away..in some other guys video there is a door opened by the previous monster after he collects the heart,but i only can stab it..
E:NEVERMIND
i was supposed to wait..... godddaaaamnit O_O
e.i tried to replay it,those monsters wont move where they should... Sad i have no idea how i got it the first time..
(This post was last modified: 01-22-2013, 10:25 AM by coweetie.)
01-21-2013, 01:02 PM
Find
Expecto Offline

im stuck--
Spoiler below!
after being at the place with the with that green fire and the monster, i stabbed the body and got the key, but what do i do after that? i found a wierd big door that is blocked with planks and has wierd sounds in it. what do i do?
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2013, 08:02 PM by Expecto.)
01-21-2013, 08:00 PM
Find
coweetie Offline

(01-21-2013, 08:00 PM)Expecto Wrote: im stuck--
Spoiler below!
after being at the place with the with that green fire and the monster, i stabbed the body and got the key, but what do i do after that? i found a wierd big door that is blocked with planks and has wierd sounds in it. what do i do?

Spoiler below!
neabry to the blocked door there are 2 other doors, one has a bag of gold coins in it and one is locked,you can unlock it with the key and mix that aqua regia thingie there
then you pout it over that stone in the same room, it will get explosive and you can break the door open
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpw7LGdcNac&t=7m10s

anyways

I still cant believe how awesome this custom story is Big Grin it really never gets boring (just when stuck xD)
so much great ideas, and so much creative little details, also a very big plus is that unbelievable length of this, it's more like a real game to me than some random custom story
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2013, 10:10 PM by coweetie.)
01-22-2013, 12:51 AM
Find
The chaser Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 76

Well, I'm having quite some problems (basically getting stuck). Now

Spoiler below!
I'm in the prison. I've been breaking my head in order to think of something. I'm very sure that I have to do something with that crystalitzed thing, but I don't know what.

What do I have to do?

Apart from this:

In the very first level, when you go to the storage

Spoiler below!
Where the movable stone gate is, if you face from a direction, you can see some map.

Although I really like it by the moment. If possible, make corridors less large, I spend a lot of times walking.

THE OTHERWORLD (WIP)
[Image: k6vbdhu]

Aculy iz dolan.
01-22-2013, 02:16 PM
Find
Dutton Offline

Threads: 3

If you guys haven't already, go take a look of Markiplier making a playthrough of this custom story, so hillarious Big Grin

[Image: 15isy6C]
01-28-2013, 11:02 AM
Find
KansIan Offline

I have an error in Chapter 1...
Spoiler below!
Chemistry pot with gold dust in chapter one wont spawn. in fact, the entire apparatus on that table wont spawn... I have justine if that matters, I've restarted, no dust. ive redownloaded the game, no dust. I don't know what's wrong... help?

01-31-2013, 10:50 PM
Find
coweetie Offline

(01-31-2013, 10:50 PM)KansIan Wrote: I have an error in Chapter 1...
Spoiler below!
Chemistry pot with gold dust in chapter one wont spawn. in fact, the entire apparatus on that table wont spawn... I have justine if that matters, I've restarted, no dust. ive redownloaded the game, no dust. I don't know what's wrong... help?

Spoiler below!
you have to find gold ducats,not a gold dust (i had to search forever too xD
and the chemistry pot is an extra item,its not connected with the gold ducats
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpw7LGdcNac&t=6m22s

02-02-2013, 10:12 PM
Find
Damascus Offline

Threads: 118

Just a heads up! Markiplier has just finished his Let's Play of this Custom Story, and I've linked it on the front page. Smile

Thanks to everyone who is playing and posting videos! I've recently released v1.3 which hopefully fixes most of the bugs that have been encountered.

02-07-2013, 05:39 AM
Find
nzim Offline

Wink  RE: Amnesia: The Great Work - FULL RELEASE

I just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing custom story. There's no way you could tell it apart from the original Amnesia. I liked the new monsters. The skeleton mask one was deeply disturbing ( Big Grin ) and the green-chested one was a pain in the a$$.
I loved the thing with the east wing door (I think it was the eastern one), the gravity change one was something I really didn't expect. The new music when the green monster appears is intense and good too.
Astonishing. That's how I'd sum it all up. I have one remark though: the riddles were almost impossible to solve. I mean it took me a good long while to solve most of them. Blush
Are there multiple endings or it just ends with
Spoiler below!
me becoming a monster?
02-07-2013, 11:29 AM
Find
crisosphinx Offline

Threads: 5

(02-07-2013, 11:29 AM)nzim Wrote: I just wanted to congratulate you on the amazing custom story. There's no way you could tell it apart from the original Amnesia. I liked the new monsters. The skeleton mask one was deeply disturbing ( Big Grin ) and the green-chested one was a pain in the a$$.
I loved the thing with the east wing door (I think it was the eastern one), the gravity change one was something I really didn't expect. The new music when the green monster appears is intense and good too.
Astonishing. That's how I'd sum it all up. I have one remark though: the riddles were almost impossible to solve. I mean it took me a good long while to solve most of them. Blush
Are there multiple endings or it just ends with
Spoiler below!
me becoming a monster?

Multiple endings! Big Grin Look for Amnesiapuzzles on youtube and watch her alternative endings video Smile

Animation and Rig questions -> crisosphinx@yahoo.com

3D Generalist. Notable work on FG Forums - The Great Work, Five Magics and Cowards Debt.
02-07-2013, 04:07 PM
Find