Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

ffs
nemesis567 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 65
ffs

-----

Today I dreamt the life I could live forever. You only know that when you feel it for you know not what you like until you've experienced it.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2012, 02:12 AM by nemesis567.)
09-16-2012, 09:01 PM
Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84
RE: ffs

(09-16-2012, 09:01 PM)nemesis567 Wrote: I can't not say this. This forum became the worst forum I actually go somewhat frequently. It's now a kindergarten that holds a diversity of people from different ages that find amusing to ruin IMPORTANT threads, talk about a fucked up pony shit
It's where I stopped reading.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
09-16-2012, 09:02 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

You seem upset.

For starters, things began going downhill once Pewdiepie fanboys swarmed over this forum, infesting it with pathetic maps made in a day to appeal to their idol.
After that blew over, a few users continued to make joke maps that were just bad, and were probably trying to rip off of Dark Room.

The "fucked up pony shit" is typically contained to the Off-Topic section. Where things tend to be, well, Off-Topic. Where people can really post what they please.

I've noticed the same downward spiral that you have. I'm not saying it's not happening.

There are mods in development that are worth waiting for. However, they seem few and far between, as they take lots of time to create. Meanwhile, a bad map can be made in a matter of hours. So, it seems that the majority of Custom Stories aren't worth anybodies time.

But that's just the way I see it.

09-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

lol he mad

In all seriousness though, didn't you make this exact same post a few months ago? Calm the hell down man.

Posting Freak
09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Website Find
kartanonperuna Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 44

I've seen internet hell,this place is far from it.

Voice actor

Painful shadows

09-16-2012, 09:15 PM
Website Find
Adny Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

Quote:You, kids, retarded fucks or whatever you are have been LITERALLY making a joke of AMNESIA and the surrounding community, INCLUDING people WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK.

I feel like it's gotten this way because of LP'ers encouraging their watchers to make mods (I won't drop any names), and how simple the HPL2 editors/angelscript make it to create mods. It's a lot easier when compared to any other high-quality engines (at least that I've attempted to use), making this an ideal engine to take your first steps into the modding world.

Every mod with walls that aren't clipping is considered a masterpiece and breaks top 10 on ModDB now (make that top 5 if it's filled with jumpscares); it seems all the worth while modders have made their contribution and have left (although there is a particular group that seems to be making some ground-breaking epicness though; you know who you are!)

Just wait until AMFP. The modding spirit will be brought back the community and people will make quality custom stories. The childish members will be flushed out and if there's time, we'll even cure cancer...hopefully.

tl;dr - I blame the democrats.

I rate it 3 memes.
09-16-2012, 09:18 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

Maybe, now just maybe, this is what he's talking about.
09-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Find
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32

Deja Vu.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
09-16-2012, 09:23 PM
Website Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

(09-16-2012, 09:18 PM)andyrockin123 Wrote:
Quote:You, kids, retarded fucks or whatever you are have been LITERALLY making a joke of AMNESIA and the surrounding community, INCLUDING people WHO ACTUALLY GIVE A FUCK.

I feel like it's gotten this way because of LP'ers encouraging their watchers to make mods (I won't drop any names), and how simple the HPL2 editors/angelscript make it to create mods. It's a lot easier when compared to any other high-quality engines (at least that I've attempted to use), making this an ideal engine to take your first steps into the modding world.

Every mod with walls that aren't clipping is considered a masterpiece and breaks top 10 on ModDB now (make that top 5 if it's filled with jumpscares); it seems all the worth while modders have made their contribution and have left (although there is a particular group that seems to be making some ground-breaking epicness though; you know who you are!)

Just wait until AMFP. The modding spirit will be brought back the community and people will make quality custom stories. The childish members will be flushed out and if there's time, we'll even cure cancer...hopefully.

tl;dr - I blame the democrats.
That is very right. AMFP will blow that creative spirit, like Old Sally blows- And changing topic!
It'll give new shit, improved shit, and we can send PDP a few, nicely written letters, explaining how we would be grateful if he just politely requested some restraint of his fans, from posting any more god-awful, burning shit on our doorstep. Sleepy
09-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Find
Obliviator27 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 10

(09-16-2012, 09:27 PM)failedALIAS Wrote: That is very right. AMFP will blow that creative spirit, like Old Sally blows- And changing topic!
It'll give new shit, improved shit, and we can send PDP a few, nicely written letters, explaining how we would be grateful if he just politely requested some restraint of his fans, from posting any more god-awful, burning shit on our doorstep.
I was under the impression he had already done that. But you can't control 1,000,000 + people that easily.

09-16-2012, 09:28 PM
Find