Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Need help with Penumbra dowload
Nickool Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Need help with Penumbra dowload

OK, so I recently bought the game and it's my first ever computer game. But when I play it, all I see is a white screen once the game starts to play. Now, I don't know much of anything about computers, so I'm completely lost in how to fix this, what download I need, where to go and what to re-install. So any help would be nice.
So far the only things I can tell you about my laptop is, it's only a year old, Acer, Windows 7, Intel i5, and it cost me $600 on sale.
12-23-2012, 12:41 AM
Find
Earthykiller127 Offline

Threads: 10
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Need help with Penumbra dowload

(12-23-2012, 12:41 AM)Nickool Wrote: OK, so I recently bought the game and it's my first ever computer game. But when I play it, all I see is a white screen once the game starts to play. Now, I don't know much of anything about computers, so I'm completely lost in how to fix this, what download I need, where to go and what to re-install. So any help would be nice.
So far the only things I can tell you about my laptop is, it's only a year old, Acer, Windows 7, Intel i5, and it cost me $600 on sale.

OUCH, 600$?
are you sure you haven't been pranked?
okay, if its penumbra overture, i saw its to vista max, but you can probably use compabtibility or run as administrator.
but the important thing is that you need to tell me which penumbra you got.
e.g: overture, tech demo, black plague, or requiem?

I'll make it short
I am
Spoiler below!
Black ☆ Rock Shooter
12-23-2012, 10:00 AM
Website Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Need help with Penumbra dowload

Go into the graphics settings in the game and turn off bloom and set the shader quality to low or normal and that should fix it.
12-23-2012, 12:02 PM
Website Find