Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Nightmare thread
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Nightmare thread

(01-29-2013, 08:45 AM)Streetboat Wrote: NO

YOU HAVE TO FEEL MY FEAR AS WELL >: (
[Image: tumblr_lys4jgiiMq1qf60pj.jpg]

[Image: p229xcq]
01-29-2013, 08:58 AM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

The chaser Wrote:That means that if I'm in a lucid dream I can do whatever I want?

For example: Spawning a lot of drugs, spiderman and other various s**t?

Does that mean I can spawn people I don't like and then destroying them?
In theory, yes. It takes a bit of practise to control things though. You basically have to find a way to convince yourself that it is possible to do things that would usually be impossible, which isn't exactly easy.

For example if I dream lucid and want to walk through a wall, I have to first transform it into a wall made of water, otherwise my stupid subconscious or whatever will insist that it's impossible to walk through there and I'll just hurt myself. Kind of a weird logic, but whatever works... Big Grin

Also, the more exciting the things that you do are, the greater the risk that you wake up. This is especially true for...uh...how do I say this...well, you'll find out, should you ever try it. Wink
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 05:40 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
01-29-2013, 05:32 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I should really stop dreaming so much during my winter break right now. Reason is every time I run into an interesting dream, it's like a movie, and I want to finish watching the whole thing which usually results in me getting up at 3 PM in the afternoon.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
01-29-2013, 05:38 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 0

Quote: I should really stop dreaming so much during my winter break right now. Reason is every time I run into an interesting dream, it's like a movie,and I want to finish watching the whole thing which usually results in me getting up at 3 PM in the afternoon.
Haha I know that problem Big Grin Especially since its often possible to get back into a cool dream, after waking up, if you continue sleeping right away!
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2013, 05:44 PM by xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.)
01-29-2013, 05:43 PM
Find