Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Are Amnesia players adults or teens?
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Threads: 72
RE: Are Amnesia players adults or teens?

How the balls do people manage to bring up Pewdiepie in any thread not concerning him?...

This forum... Mah goodness.
03-27-2013, 03:53 AM
Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

Threads: 3

(03-27-2013, 03:21 AM)Kman Wrote: Well I mean you do realize that posting comments about him on random videos and websites like this and the AMFP trailer are just going to make people hate him more, right? It's like with Justin Bieber, he's really not that bad, but because his fanbase consists of annoying 12 year old girls that never shut the fuck up about him combined with the fact that his content isn't very good make people hate him a looooot more. It's fine if you enjoy PDP, but going around just spamming shit like "omg I can't wait for PDP to play the new amnesia!!! xD" on videos that aren't related to him in any way is just going to piss people off.

I wasn't even talking about the F*cking Trailer!
03-27-2013, 03:58 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Chris, it's the fact that not everyone is a fan of Pewdiepie. And throwing it out like that can stir up a few people who are not fans. It's like posting ponies in a topic that does not call for them, understand? No one is at your throat man, it's fine. Just know not everyone is a fan, and we all see him EVERYWHERE, so it gets overwhelming seeing anything related to him where it doesn't fit.

I myself am not a fan, nor do I enjoy people seeing AAMFP being based around PDP or mentioning things like "piggy's PUMPED FOR AAMFP!" because believe me, that's not the first time I've seen that. And seeing it over and over again can get kind of irritating. I can understand if people want to show their fan appreciation and commitment, that's fine, but I just don't feel like seeing it again and again everytime I go somewhere Amnesia-related.

It's nothing personal, relax. Just try to hold back from saying things like that. Not all of us here are fans, some quite the opposite... >>
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 04:09 AM by Statyk.)
03-27-2013, 04:07 AM
Find
Chris Deveaux Offline

Threads: 3

(03-27-2013, 04:07 AM)Statyk Wrote: Chris, it's the fact that not everyone is a fan of Pewdiepie. And throwing it out like that can stir up a few people who are not fans. It's like posting ponies in a topic that does not call for them, understand? No one is at your throat man, it's fine. Just know not everyone is a fan, and we all see him EVERYWHERE, so it gets overwhelming seeing anything related to him where it doesn't fit.

I myself am not a fan, nor do I enjoy people seeing AAMFP being based around PDP or mentioning things like "piggy's PUMPED FOR AAMFP!" because believe me, that's not the first time I've seen that. And seeing it over and over again can get kind of irritating. I can understand if people want to show their fan appreciation and commitment, that's fine, but I just don't feel like seeing it again and again everytime I go somewhere Amnesia-related.

It's nothing personal, relax. Just try to hold back from saying things like that. Not all of us here are fans, some quite the opposite... >>

Well everyone is equal and everyone can write whatever they want as long as it is notmbad and really if anyone does say anything that just know words don't bring me downRolleyes and that if anyone does say something mean to me I will just fight backBig Grin
03-27-2013, 04:30 AM
Find
Statyk Offline
Schrödinger's Mod

Is it really worth fighting over though?... Over the internet for something as trivial as a Pewdiepie reference?
03-27-2013, 05:17 AM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Oh Statyk, you know their logic. They'll defend pdp till death
03-27-2013, 07:23 AM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

Bullshit, Deep One. Everyone here is always itching to flame anyone who brings the fucker up. One reference and ten members are flaming that person, and the problem is the Pewdiepie fans? Seriously, you guys mention him more than the fans do - and in a MUCH more annoying way. Shut the fuck up about him. If you don't want to hear about him then stop bitching about him.
(This post was last modified: 03-27-2013, 12:27 PM by rtjhbfvsrry.)
03-27-2013, 12:27 PM
Find
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9

Read Statyk's post again, my thoughts are exactly same.
03-27-2013, 01:19 PM
Find
Sarcophagus Offline

Threads: 8

Man, I got nothing with Pewdiepie, he is a cool guy.

The problem is half of his fanbase.

Species come and go, but the Earth stands forever fast.
03-27-2013, 01:28 PM
Website Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(03-27-2013, 02:53 AM)Chris Deveaux Wrote:
(03-20-2013, 01:42 AM)Chris Deveaux Wrote: I'm 14 . Icant wait till pewdie plays itWink I'm pumped I'mpumped I'm so fricking pumpedSmile

Excuse me! But I am one of those people and so you're calling me this Pussy that can't play a Damn good Fucking Horror GAME! Well I am very offended by you're dumb comment And also I have improved on playing Amnesia since I started playing it a year ago So you have no right to tell me that I can't play amnesia and that I can't comment about him!

You know what, no offense but you're the typical PDP fan that everyone hates. You like to sprout his memes everywhere where they don't belong, you get pissed off easily and start shouting in bad grammar and you think that you have the right to spam everything with his memes.

It's also obvious that you're still struggling with puberty due to "I'm free to do whatever i want" attitude

Not to mention that you COMPLETELY missed the point of what Sarcophagus said.

Tell me, if 95% of comments on PDP videos were praising some other youtuber would you be ok with that ?

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
03-27-2013, 02:04 PM
Find