Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2
Kein Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 2

(05-21-2013, 06:56 PM)Ossie Wrote: Nahhh, I'll say Q4 ..... so making it a Halloween 2013 release. Wink Wink

Fun thing is that it was supposed to be released at previous Halloween. We will see if year of wait was worth it.

"Avoid Capture"
Bugs/Tricks Gallery:
1 | 2 | 3
(This post was last modified: 05-22-2013, 05:10 AM by Kein.)
05-22-2013, 05:08 AM
Find
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7
Your AAMFP dream

So, since a lot of people had dreams about this (me too), I´d like you to share it in this topic... I´ll start with my own, which I had this last night...
It was a big conference, something like an E3, but more "private" there were only a few dozens of people, and only FG and TCR showing a playthrough...
I remember a scene, where you could hear the monster approaching... then, everyone started to clap and acclaim (like, finally!)...
The monster was really simple... but also scary as fuck.

I also had a dream a few weeks ago, where I played myself... the game was like a secret island, a society where human-pigs lived, and everyhuman was either converted or used for food...

So, ¿what have been yours?

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
05-22-2013, 07:40 AM
Find
sasaluvsamnesia7 Offline

Threads: 0

My only hope is no more poems or letters on the main webpage Undecided. I do not want to know the plot of a game before I have the chance to play it. I do not want to know about the main character, his family, why he is in the situation he is in, and what is happening. It ruins the whole game. So I do also hope that the little bits given to us are not all that will make up AAMFP because it will make me sad.

But I am still patient and will wait for as long as they make me wait for it. I just hope it will be scary and good and interesting, etc... I really do.
05-22-2013, 07:52 AM
Find
TwiK999 Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Your AAMFP dream

I've had many dreams of being in what looked like brennenburg castle and having to hide from a monster, which was pretty freaky haha.

Steam ID: Yazite

Xbox Gamertag: Yazite
05-22-2013, 08:03 AM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(05-22-2013, 08:03 AM)TwiK999 Wrote: I've had many dreams of being in what looked like brennenburg castle and having to hide from a monster, which was pretty freaky haha.

He was talking about AAMFP. You're talking about ATDD.

ONTOPIC
I have a dream where I bought AAMFP from a local store and then got dissapointed.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-22-2013, 08:04 AM
Find
AlexCarlson Offline

Threads: 4

I've had two dreams I think. I can't remember what was in which dream but here's a little summary:

The first thing I dreamed was a little dissapointment. So I was playing/in the game (I'm not sure really, you know dreams are fucked) and there were these cute little bunny-pig creatures with massive heads on a grass field which were the monsters... Yeah.

I've also dreamt that the character (from 1st person perspective) was in these air condition tunnels in the ceiling, I dunno what they're called. Anyway and I saw this massive shadow just around the corner. I tried going down a ladder but it wouldn't let me, that was pretty creepy.

I've ALSO dreamt that I've seen the whole monsters. Some of them were like a mix between the grunt and a pig, very terrifyring. Also a new version of the water monsters which was like a really disgusting massive monster fish which was like 10 times more aggresive than the first water monsters.

I also dreamed something about a monster which looked exactly like the brute but it had some weird clothes, like some bad antagonist wizard... Yep, that's pretty much what I can describe.
05-22-2013, 08:53 AM
Website Find
AlexCarlson Offline

Threads: 4

The machine and the thing with the children seems very interesting, yes very, but am I the only one who's most excited about the antagonist? I mean we've got some hints that Oswald owns the machine. Some people even thinks that he feeds the machine with children, so Oswald seems pretty messed up himself. How could an antagonist hop in the picture? Maybe someone wants to steal the machine for his even sicker experiments, or Oswald accidently created a godzilla pig that eats the world.
05-22-2013, 09:28 AM
Website Find
maarten12100 Offline

(05-22-2013, 09:28 AM)EnderShorts Wrote: The machine and the thing with the children seems very interesting, yes very, but am I the only one who's most excited about the antagonist? I mean we've got some hints that Oswald owns the machine. Some people even thinks that he feeds the machine with children, so Oswald seems pretty messed up himself. How could an antagonist hop in the picture? Maybe someone wants to steal the machine for his even sicker experiments, or Oswald accidently created a godzilla pig that eats the world.
Oswald is probably as we seen before the good guy that got into all this trouble in some wicked way.
Yet he should not be blamed for now we blame it on his expedition.
05-22-2013, 09:41 AM
Find
rtjhbfvsrry Offline

Threads: 1

I can't believe how many people here are actually getting angry about the lack of information. It's getting as whiny and entitled as a Half Life board.
05-22-2013, 09:51 AM
Find
Fewer21 Offline

(05-22-2013, 09:51 AM)Funderbunk Wrote: I can't believe how many people here are actually getting angry about the lack of information. It's getting as whiny and entitled as a Half Life board.

believe it.
05-22-2013, 10:47 AM
Find