Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are the Manpigs made?
Nikson. Offline

Threads: 22
Information  How are the Manpigs made?

So, i was wondering how the Pigmans have been made. Does the machine create them by itself, or is Oswald somehow putting them together? Share your thoughts!
03-04-2014, 06:47 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14
RE: How are the Manpigs made?

Well they are pigs because oswald saw humanity as pigs. He created them by himself frst i think.There were many volunteers for that and i dont get why.

But when the machine came real l, it created manpigs by itself. They were used as some kind of "workers" for Mands and co. Slaughterering the people of london and obeying the machine.
I dont know why they attack their Master Oswald whenever they see him...

The procedure is simple:
Take a foolish human, kill him and combine pig and human parts. I think mandus used organ vitae dispenser or something to make the pig cells bond. Then he used compound x and a schuhmann lamp to revive the pig.

Well you can read all that in notes at several maps :p
Not sure what i said right and wrong...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
03-04-2014, 07:50 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

I didn't think that people volunteered... Didn't he...
Spoiler below!
kidnap people (primarily orphans) to use as manpigs?

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
03-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

A note explaining who they were

Spoiler below!

August 20th 1899

Took delivery of another batch of imbeciles today. They are the sorriest specimens of humanity I have ever seen. No-one asks where they go to. The authorities of Bedlam are simply happy to reduce the over-crowding in their teeming, stinking halls. We measure their skulls, check their teeth. We give them Laudanum to pacify them.

They wait in line, livestock, dull brown eyes and filthy skin. Many soil themselves as they wait.

Into the manipulator they file in silence. I hear the hissing of gas. I hear the dull groaning as teeth are removed, as bones reset. I hear the pigs screaming. We have removed all the mirrors. After the process, it is their reflections that trouble them the most. Afterwards, when they sleep, I walk amongst them. My children, I whisper to their dreams, you are my children now. I have children once again, and your forms imperfect will be the engines to make my own blood flow again.

Bedlam was, if I remember correctly, an asylum.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
03-04-2014, 09:05 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

(03-04-2014, 08:52 PM)Romulator Wrote: I didn't think that people volunteered... Didn't he...
Spoiler below!

Yes. Thats true. I dont think they are orphans. Even if they behave like children the manpigs are too huge for being kids.
But yes he built many traps and caught many people with it.

But he mainly used the children to clean his factory whatsoever. And then he fed then to the pigs...
Mandus is a badass :o

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
03-04-2014, 09:45 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

(03-04-2014, 09:45 PM)MasterPig Wrote:
(03-04-2014, 08:52 PM)Romulator Wrote: I didn't think that people volunteered... Didn't he...
Spoiler below!

Yes. Thats true. I dont think they are orphans. Even if they behave like children the manpigs are too huge for being kids.

But he mainly used the children to clean his factory whatsoever. And then he fed then to the pigs...

Read my post and you'll see that they're actually adults who are mentally ill that come from Bedlam (Bethlem Royal Hostpital).

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
03-04-2014, 10:38 PM
Find
Deadon Offline

Threads: 5

So... Crazy people are totally the best choice because they might listen to the machinge because its like a voice in their heads...
Weird...

2 Mappers are definitely better than one.
03-04-2014, 10:42 PM
Find
Alardem Offline

Threads: 17

(03-04-2014, 09:45 PM)MasterPig Wrote:
Spoiler below!

"Badass"? More like cartoonishly evil.

It's implied that he gathers his test subjects from poor people who attend the church, and from the asylums. He feeds rich people and meddlesome orphans to the Man-Pigs.
03-05-2014, 02:12 AM
Find