Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176
RE: Random Stuff

My on paper level design is more squares as well, I almost never make grand hall rooms.

[Image: p229xcq]
05-09-2014, 09:57 PM
Find
Tiger Away
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

I tried avoiding making a back hall like in the main story, but I just couldn't figure out what to do. But I just came up with another idea and it looks pretty awesome in my head if that makes any sense.

Edit: Pic of my scrapped map if anyone's interested in seeing it:
Spoiler below!
[Image: FfXR6oN.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2014, 12:56 PM by Tiger.)
05-09-2014, 10:14 PM
Find
MyRedNeptune Offline

Threads: 3

(05-09-2014, 04:55 PM)Red Wrote: I hurt my arm pretty bad today, i just lifted an object and my shoulder snapped. After that, pain invaded my hand, the shoulder got twisted somehow. After little time of suffering, i gathered my courage and pushed it back. That moment i saw stars, even more ruthless insane pain, i screamed like tortured, and then couple of seconds after, a relief, the pain settled down, it wasn't that intensive anymore.
It still hurts, but i can bear it, i got it checked and they said there's no need to worry, no joint nor muscle got damaged, the shoulder just got twisted a little and got off of it's place a little.
I can imagine those who completely have managed to dislocate their shoulder, even this was just so intesive that it got me to tears of agony.

D: Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I remember having a dislocated shoulder when I was 5. Strangely enough, there was no pain at all. I was scared about the doctor setting it back in place, but that didn't hurt either. It just felt weird.

^(;,;)^
05-10-2014, 07:10 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

ive never planned out any of my levels in advanced tbh

i mean i do kind of but i never actually draw anything out. like i'll just think up what general atmosphere i want to create, color scheme, key elements, lighting, etc etc shit like that to get a general idea of what i want and then i just wing it from there

Posting Freak
05-10-2014, 07:14 AM
Website Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(05-10-2014, 07:10 AM)MyRedNeptune Wrote:
(05-09-2014, 04:55 PM)Red Wrote: I hurt my arm pretty bad today, i just lifted an object and my shoulder snapped. After that, pain invaded my hand, the shoulder got twisted somehow. After little time of suffering, i gathered my courage and pushed it back. That moment i saw stars, even more ruthless insane pain, i screamed like tortured, and then couple of seconds after, a relief, the pain settled down, it wasn't that intensive anymore.
It still hurts, but i can bear it, i got it checked and they said there's no need to worry, no joint nor muscle got damaged, the shoulder just got twisted a little and got off of it's place a little.
I can imagine those who completely have managed to dislocate their shoulder, even this was just so intesive that it got me to tears of agony.

D: Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. I remember having a dislocated shoulder when I was 5. Strangely enough, there was no pain at all. I was scared about the doctor setting it back in place, but that didn't hurt either. It just felt weird.
Thanks. That really is weird :O, Maybe it's because the age? Idk.
05-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Find
eliasfrost Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

I guess it depends on how it's disjointed, perhaps it squeezed a nerve or something, that is painful as balls I've heard. I once knew about a guy in my town who could disjoint his jaw with his hands, no pain at all as far as I knew, but it was weird and disgusting.

[Image: indiedb_88x31.png]
05-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Hey forum.

Thanks for being my home away from home. It's great to be able to come here and just chill with people with either similar interests or random topic discussions to look at. It would have been great to express my gratitude in many ways other than a text post, such as an individual email thanking you all for your company, or a thread dedicated to it, or free reps all round - but this should do Smile

I have come to accept all of you as my friends. It's nice to have friends of similar interests, willing to support and just wonderful overall. I'm not going anywhere, don't be too worried about that, but I think it is always nice to just remind the community of how you have welcomed me in and I appreciate it very kindly. Smile

Thanks everyone! Big Grin

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2014, 11:38 AM by Romulator.)
05-10-2014, 11:35 AM
Find
FlawlessHappiness Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 145

(05-10-2014, 11:35 AM)Romulator Wrote: Hey forum.

Thanks for being my home away from home. It's great to be able to come here and just chill with people with either similar interests or random topic discussions to look at. It would have been great to express my gratitude in many ways other than a text post, such as an individual email thanking you all for your company, or a thread dedicated to it, or free reps all round - but this should do Smile

I have come to accept all of you as my friends. It's nice to have friends of similar interests, willing to support and just wonderful overall. I'm not going anywhere, don't be too worried about that, but I think it is always nice to just remind the community of how you have welcomed me in and I appreciate it very kindly. Smile

Thanks everyone! Big Grin

Woo! You're awesome Romulator! Smile
Keep staying here!

Trying is the first step to success.
05-10-2014, 12:12 PM
Find
PutraenusAlivius Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 75

(05-10-2014, 07:14 AM)Kman Wrote: ive never planned out any of my levels in advanced tbh

i mean i do kind of but i never actually draw anything out. like i'll just think up what general atmosphere i want to create, color scheme, key elements, lighting, etc etc shit like that to get a general idea of what i want and then i just wing it from there

For me it's basically just make any room that came up in my mind that fits with the theme.

"Veni, vidi, vici."
"I came, I saw, I conquered."
05-10-2014, 02:32 PM
Find
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23

for those who still experience the bug:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt3gbpyXC6k

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

05-10-2014, 03:11 PM
Find