Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25
RE: Random Stuff

but from what ive seen this entire shows more/less a joke and is hardly ever actually based on talent. i mean even lucke said the large majority of the time its just a popularity contest. sure if this was some huge prestigious award i could understand but i just looked through the list of winners since the start of the show and i seriously didn't recognize a single one of them from anything else. i want you to seriously stop for a second and consider when the last time you've seen someone get media coverage or get popular that got their base off this show

so basically what the deal here is: you guys are upset that an ultimately insignificant show thats hardly ever based off talent and is usually considered a joke by the people it was aimed to gave an award to someone for what may or may not have been reasons unrelated to how talented she is. alright.

Quote: if my expression came out somehow insulting, well I didnt mean it. There was no subtle hatred behind the words I used.

you called her an it and a thing

its cool, i understand you didn't mean harm, but own up to it

as for her gender i just figured it was clear since everything but the facial hair was intended to look feminine, but again, it took me like 5 seconds to google "conchita wurst" and see basically ever article about her used female pronouns so

Posting Freak
05-14-2014, 11:50 PM
Website Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(05-14-2014, 11:50 PM)Kman Wrote: but from what ive seen this entire shows more/less a joke and is hardly ever actually based on talent. i mean even lucke said the large majority of the time its just a popularity contest. sure if this was some huge prestigious award i could understand but i just looked through the list of winners since the start of the show and i seriously didn't recognize a single one of them from anything else. i want you to seriously stop for a second and consider when the last time you've seen someone get media coverage or get popular that got their base off this show

so basically what the deal here is: you guys are upset that an ultimately insignificant show thats hardly ever based off talent and is usually considered a joke by the people it was aimed to gave an award to someone for what may or may not have been reasons unrelated to how talented she is. alright.

I'm not saying that it is what's being done on the show. I know it may be a bit naive to expect such high, and noble expectations from all shows like this.

I'm just saying it's what should be done in general. If it doesn't happen well then that sucks, but I stand by my standard of it being the way judging should be approached.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 01:55 AM by Kreekakon.)
05-15-2014, 01:53 AM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

like no i get what you're saying its just given all that i think its fair to say that the positive impacts of her winning would far far outweigh the impact of someone winning whos marginally more talented

but i guess when it comes down to that it's just a matter of personal opinion so w/e

Posting Freak
05-15-2014, 03:21 AM
Website Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

What a pleasent suprise, I decided to give a change for convenience food, so I went and bought "Mashed potatoes & Wiens pork".
The informative label of the package said clearly: Punch holes and warm up at 650W, 3 minutes.
Well unfortunately it didn't go as I wanted: I did what it required, but the pan, the plastic container melted and ruined the food.
Well engineered, good work, keep it up! This is the first and last time I pay for this kind of shit.
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 09:48 AM by Red.)
05-15-2014, 09:47 AM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

The only thing I make with my microwave is popcorn.

And even I burn that every time.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
05-15-2014, 09:59 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

If I was to pop up some pop corns, I am sure, I would manage to melt the microwave.
05-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

i never even had a microwave

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
05-15-2014, 12:37 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Neither do I, but I used to til it started turning everything to green gel and became a time machine.
05-15-2014, 01:02 PM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

(05-15-2014, 12:37 PM)Dogfood Wrote: i never even had a microwave

Whaat!? The microwave is my food provider no. 1.
05-15-2014, 01:15 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I put frogs in my microwaves, and watch them explode 24/7

Seriously though, we do have a microwave, but we don't really use it that often.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
(This post was last modified: 05-15-2014, 01:30 PM by Kreekakon.)
05-15-2014, 01:29 PM
Find