Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9
RE: Random Stuff: "Damn Korea, Back At It Again With The Spambots." Edition

His dramas and PM's kept this forum alive for many aeons. For although nepenthe has calmed his mind, he knew always that he'll be always an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
06-06-2016, 10:01 PM
Find
Slanderous Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 78

(06-06-2016, 10:01 PM)Deep One Wrote: His dramas and PM's kept this forum alive for many aeons. For although nepenthe has calmed his mind, he knew always that he'll be always an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.

A true philosopher. All he wanted was us finally playing that cursed Gothic game...
06-06-2016, 10:59 PM
Find
A.M Team Offline
Banned

Threads: 63

(06-06-2016, 10:59 PM)Slanderous Wrote: All he wanted was us finally playing that cursed Gothic game...

Well at least I did. Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 06-07-2016, 01:17 AM by A.M Team.)
06-07-2016, 01:17 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(06-06-2016, 10:01 PM)Deep One Wrote: His dramas and PM's kept this forum alive for many aeons. For although nepenthe has calmed his mind, he knew always that he'll be always an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
His nepenthe wasn't enough to cure his religious touting, which ultimately resulted in his ban.
Srsl, although drama is bad, it seems to be a thing that keeps things this forum active, unfortunately. Although everyone thinks it's for bad, it has its pros. There's both beneficial and disadvantegous sides for good and bad actions - that's what Walter White taught me.
06-07-2016, 02:40 AM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

This song is dedicated to Googolplex my homie

He went out young but he went out with fire, spitting fire and on fire. It's only fitting his memorial is one of my favourite groovy 90's rap song.

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-07-2016, 08:24 AM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

There was also those Risen games Googelplex was really into, but many of us disagreed with him.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-07-2016, 04:55 PM
Find
Darkfire Offline

Threads: 22

Hey, Risen is ok and Gothic is awesome. Still, forcing your opinion on others is kinda lame

I sense a great disturbance in this thread... as if there was a shitstorm lurking somewhere behind the horizon...

06-07-2016, 07:01 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

I like how this turned into a Googolplex memorial. Big Grin

Sadly I never understood what the problem with him was since the arguments about him happened at the time I was most inactive (mostly deleting spam). I did notice one thing, however. His attitude seemed to be his way or the highway despite whether anything was based on facts or not. With actual opinions ("this game sucks", "this game rocks", "Coke vs. Pepsi") I don't really care because there is no "true" or "false". For the most part, it's so subjective and has so many variables that to me it's almost waste of time to even debate over it.

However, I will present to you my subjective opinion as a "fact" and state that Gothic II is a great game! Tongue
Sure has lots of bugs and cheesy voice acting but I still love it. Some here might remember Gothic series because of Googolplex but that sure isn't the case for me because I've played it years and years ago before this forum even existed.

(This post was last modified: 06-08-2016, 03:15 PM by Yuhaney.)
06-08-2016, 03:13 PM
Website Find
Traggey Offline
is mildly amused

Threads: 74

Let's not even get started on the incredibly rude private messages Googol sent out to people, especially to some of us in the moderating team, it was stuff beyond just cursing.
06-08-2016, 05:27 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(06-08-2016, 05:27 PM)Traggey Wrote: Let's not even get started on the incredibly rude private messages Googol sent out to people, especially to some of us in the moderating team, it was stuff beyond just cursing.

He blocked me for telling him to calm down Sad

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
06-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Find