Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PewDiePie arguing
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8
RE: Amnesia and Pewdiepie

This is getting more farcical by the day - even if you can't read notes in the review copy AND it's limited to about 90 minutes of gameplay (?) there is still way too much potential for spoilers.

And once again Frictonal are quiet on the matter - it would be nice to know what exactly they are allowing PDP to show and when. If it was only the first 15 minutes or so of the game then fine, but if there is no gameplay limit and they are allowing him to upload a full playthrough of the game up to the release date ..... well, then that's just not right on so many levels.
08-29-2013, 09:58 PM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

I wonder what kind of atmosphere would we have now, if he never started playing amnesia.

(08-29-2013, 09:58 PM)Ossie Wrote: This is getting more farcical by the day - even if you can't read notes in the review copy AND it's limited to about 90 minutes of gameplay (?) there is still way too much potential for spoilers.

And once again Frictonal are quiet on the matter - it would be nice to know what exactly they are allowing PDP to show and when. If it was only the first 15 minutes or so of the game then fine, but if there is no gameplay limit and they are allowing him to upload a full playthrough of the game up to the release date ..... well, then that's just not right on so many levels.

It still spoils pretty much.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 10:02 PM by Red.)
08-29-2013, 10:00 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

is it a test? or is a
08-29-2013, 10:07 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

AMFP dropped off steam best-sellers list? Better let PDP make another spoiler video!

This really doesn't seem like FG to let someone spoil their game before release, even if it is the first 90 minutes and notes can't be read. They always seemed to have some kind of plan, but this is just ridiculous.. if they don't make an official trailer and they rely on only these PDP videos before release, it is going to be even more disappointing.

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
08-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
Paddy™ Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 43

Pope: Hey Michaelangelo, my main man! I really dig that ceiling work you did, my sweet chapel really needed a facelift. This masterpiece should be seen by everyone.

Mike: Thanks, I sure appreciate dat!

Pope: So here's my plan - I'll take a snapshot of it, then send it to Nuts Magazine for them to use on the front cover of next month's issue! You know how many half-retarded teenagers will see this shit?? It'll be totally radical, dude!

Mike: *sigh* Very well, but can I at least show it to my friend Keith first? He's been waiting to see it since last year!

Pope: No can do, Mikey baby. Besides, he'll see it when he buys a copy of Nuts Magazine!

Mike: Will it be an unedited snapshot or will there be reams of text and ads for energy drinks all over it?

Pope: No text or ads, baby. Just a giant false tit hanging over the top-left corner of the page.
08-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Find
Derxor Offline

Threads: 1

(08-29-2013, 10:13 PM)Paddy Wrote: Pope: Hey Michaelangelo, my main man! I really dig that ceiling work you did, my sweet chapel really needed a facelift. This masterpiece should be seen by everyone.

Mike: Thanks, I sure appreciate dat!

Pope: So here's my plan - I'll take a snapshot of it, then send it to Nuts Magazine for them to use on the front cover of next month's issue! You know how many half-retarded teenagers will see this shit?? It'll be totally radical, dude!

Mike: *sigh* Very well, but can I at least show it to my friend Keith first? He's been waiting to see it since last year!

Pope: No can do, Mikey baby. Besides, he'll see it when he buys a copy of Nuts Magazine!

Mike: Will it be an unedited snapshot or will there be reams of text and ads for energy drinks all over it?

Pope: No text or ads, baby. Just a giant false tit hanging over the top-left corner of the page.

Spoiler below!

*sniff*
[Image: taxi-drive-clap.gif]

My youtube channel where I do some guitar covers.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC84Ttln...muSOA0bFHA
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2013, 10:29 PM by Derxor.)
08-29-2013, 10:18 PM
Website Find
Slowpoke Offline

Threads: 0

Good work FG. You have disappointed the community that seemed to like you a lot and wanted to support you. Very well done Angry
08-29-2013, 10:22 PM
Find
Ossie Offline

Threads: 8

I see that Jens is currently browsing this thread; he's probably wishing we'd all stop moaning about PDP's vids ..........
08-29-2013, 10:27 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

I've stopped caring.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
08-29-2013, 10:34 PM
Find
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7

So, this was the "big plans" FG had? All they said about review copies, just reduces to PDP? Or will there be someone who can make an APPROPIATE review?

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
08-29-2013, 10:40 PM
Find