Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Furguson, Missouri
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9
RE: Furguson, Missouri

(08-20-2014, 03:11 PM)Robosprog Wrote: You've missed what Dogfood and me have said so far that you went and dove headfirst through a door and down a flight of stairs. You're repeating points which we already addressed the exact same question to multiple times throughout the thread. If you want the answer to that question, go read it - it's been posted more than enough now.

Learn from Kman and cite your references

Don't tell someone to "go back and read it all again," give a link of a time you actually think you said something, because to someone else, it might not seem that way and they might miss it

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
08-20-2014, 03:32 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

I've read every post in this thread, i'm just replying to your last reply to me because you've really confused me on what kind of point you're trying to put across. I don't have a clue what you're talking about, so please make it clearer for me?

[Image: luv.gif]
08-20-2014, 03:33 PM
Find
MrWhitticus Offline

Threads: 9

(08-20-2014, 03:34 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I'm sorry, but if someone's too lazy to go back two pages and read something, I'm not discussing -anything- with them.

(08-20-2014, 03:33 PM)Wooderson Wrote: I've read every post in this thread, i'm just replying to your last reply to me because you've really confused me on what kind of point you're trying to put across. I don't have a clue what you're talking about, so please make it clearer for me?

Cite your references

*Careless Whisper saxophone solo*
08-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

(08-20-2014, 04:55 AM)Robosprog Wrote: "people throwing bricks and molotovs and looting buildings, damn this riot gear used by police is ott."

And yes, I know they were wearing it before, but you're probably saying I'm now justifying shooting, and Nazi's gassing jews or some shit. Get it out of your system, you might as well.

(08-20-2014, 01:32 PM)Robosprog Wrote: I'm defending the use of riot shields and gear to protect themselves, but as I expected, any slight defense and: "YOU'RE JUSTIFYING THEM SHOOTING PEOPLE"

If you think that riot gear is over the top in that situation, then I regretfully tell you to go outside and actually get a bit of experience with life and how dangerous and scary even smaller situations like that are. Then come back and tell me how when bricks and glasses are being thrown at you, that riot shields are over the top.

What?

08-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Find
Froge Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 176

How about

The guy robbing the store was bad, but the police shooting him four times was also bad, and leaving him lying there was worse

Peaceful protests as a result are justified

Police bringing in gas and tanks to the peaceful protests was a reaction to the violent protests, but they should not attack peaceful protestors

[Image: p229xcq]
08-20-2014, 04:12 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

(08-20-2014, 04:12 PM)Froge Wrote: How about

The guy robbing the store was bad, but the police shooting him four times was also bad, and leaving him lying there was worse

Police bringing in gas and tanks to the peaceful protests was a reaction to the violent protests, but they should not attack peaceful protestors

wow i cant believe i agree with you

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
08-20-2014, 04:14 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

(08-20-2014, 04:12 PM)Froge Wrote: How about

Pretty much this.

08-20-2014, 04:30 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

It's just sometimes when I read the stuff you post it seems like you're saying something else.

08-20-2014, 04:45 PM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

I feel like everyone in this thread share the same base ideals, but have just worded them in such a way that makes it seem like they have different ones when in reality their opinions are not that far off.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
08-20-2014, 05:04 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

(08-20-2014, 05:04 PM)Kreekakon Wrote: I feel like everyone in this thread share the same base ideals, but have just worded them in such a way that makes it seem like they have different ones when in reality their opinions are not that far off.

Yeah this, this happens a lot from experience. Where there will be a huge heated debate for a long time and then at the end of it its usually everyone coming to an agreement saying "what the hell then, I said this like an hour ago".

08-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Find