Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Bought Penumbra collection: How do I re-obtain it?
draanexle Offline

Threads: 2
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Bought Penumbra collection: How do I re-obtain it?

Hi!

A few years ago I bought Penumbra series collection from your website and I was wondering where do I go if I'd like to get it back?

I was considering to do the easy way and just go and download it somewhere since I've alredy paid for the collection, but thought I should give this a try and see what can be done.

Also, is it possible somehow to get your collection onto Steam instead, or do I have to rebuy it on steam if I want it easily accessible on steam?
02-10-2015, 11:26 PM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Bought Penumbra collection: How do I re-obtain it?

Hello!

You can redownload the game from https://shelf.frictionalgames.com/

If you have lost your order number, you can retrieve it from eSellerate After-Purchase Services, as long as you still have access to the email address you used when you ordered the game.

To get the Penumbra Collection on Steam you have to purchase it there too.

02-11-2015, 12:12 AM
Find
draanexle Offline

Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Bought Penumbra collection: How do I re-obtain it?

No order found from my only mails I've used.

Now that I think about it I believe I paid with my cellphone back then since it was so cheap.

It must've either been cellphone or paypal, but if it was paypal then it would recognize my mail.. :|
02-11-2015, 12:56 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Threads: 59

Perhaps if it was PayPal, it wouldn't recognize it since it wasn't your email directly, but rather your PayPal account? You can try searching through your inbox and see if you still have the receipt.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 08:34 AM by Mudbill.)
02-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Find
draanexle Offline

um, is there by any chance I could get the e-mail you pay to or something like that? Otherwise it'll take a good while to search since it was a while ago and I tend to pay most games and shit through paypal since it's nice to have it available.
02-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

Can't you put a search filter for "Amnesia" or "PayPal Amnesia" or "PayPal Frictional Games" to separate them? That's what I meant by search. Looking manually would take forever.

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 12:06 PM by Mudbill.)
02-11-2015, 12:05 PM
Find
draanexle Offline

I checked and I can't find anything in Paypal, so I guess I paid with my cellphone.

How do I check that? I even had another cellphone number then.... :|
02-12-2015, 11:20 AM
Find
Mudbill Offline
Muderator

I don't think you can actually search through PayPal itself, because they seem to delete your old archived receipts and such if they are older than 3 months. You're better off searching the email address you have signed up with PayPal. Unless you disable it (dunno if possible), then you should've gotten the receipt as an email as well.

02-13-2015, 08:25 AM
Find
Ashtoreth Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 6

(02-13-2015, 08:25 AM)Mudbill Wrote: I don't think you can actually search through PayPal itself, because they seem to delete your old archived receipts and such if they are older than 3 months.

I can confirm that PayPal doesn't delete old transactions, I have access to all the payments I've made since I created my account in 2006. You just have to use the calendar to select the start date and end date of your search, instead of using the default searches (This Month, Last 3 Months, etc.).

[Apologies for going off-topic, it was just for clarification Smile]

02-15-2015, 03:30 AM
Find