Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Codelite Now with Pictures
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
How to Codelite Now with Pictures

Since a lot of people are struggling with getting Codelite setup for HPL3 I made a slideshow picture guide.
You might still want to take a look at the original since theres a few things I skipped.
https://wiki.frictionalgames.com/hpl3/3rdparty/codelite

SLIDESHOW

[Image: 1y9anUg.png]
[Image: auXWUgg.png]
[Image: IBeRi59.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 10:31 PM by WALP.)
10-03-2015, 10:27 PM
Find
Neelke Offline

Threads: 82
RE: How to Codelite Now with Pictures

The life safer The Mug. :3

Derp.
10-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

[Image: wb6yexc.png]
[Image: yA5LUt4.png]
[Image: yUPgnuk.png]
wait with commenting please Wink

[Image: MXWfzGQ.png]
[Image: hL6e0tl.png]
[Image: n0NRfou.png]

[Image: id0NODI.png]
[Image: WSGiyNX.png]
[Image: jItgl4a.png]

[Image: MRAtNtN.png]
[Image: Al3dPj1.png]
[Image: 0dnUeI7.png]

please wait with commenting ;D

[Image: poQyBcS.png]
[Image: KyuEfqM.png]
[Image: tk1BwSn.png]
please wait with commenting Big Grin

[Image: vjruMgY.png]
[Image: ASpDYwt.png]
[Image: jy0adFf.png]
please wait with commenting Big Grin

SO YEAH I CANT ACTUALLY EDIT THE POST SINCE IT HAS TOO MANY PICTURES, THEREFORE LET ME SAY THIS

YOU ARE ALLOWED TO COMMENT
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2015, 11:00 PM by WALP.)
10-03-2015, 10:42 PM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Good stuff! Maybe you should/can add this to the wiki instead for better layout and allow for others to contribute and then link from forum to wiki. Just a suggestion, might not be the most fun thing to do Smile
10-05-2015, 08:46 AM
Website Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

(10-05-2015, 08:46 AM)jens Wrote: Good stuff! Maybe you should/can add this to the wiki instead for better layout and allow for others to contribute and then link from forum to wiki. Just a suggestion, might not be the most fun thing to do Smile

I followed this guide, but when I click on .hps file in CodeLite, nothing happens. The file won't open.

And no, I didn't miss anything and the OP even checked my settings and said that should have worked.

:S

This forum is dead
10-05-2015, 10:09 AM
Find
jens Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 199

Maybe you have the game on one drive and the codelite project on another drive? It seems that breaks codelite for some reason (have not updated wiki with this info yet)
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 10:25 AM by jens.)
10-05-2015, 10:25 AM
Website Find
TiManGames Offline

Threads: 25

(10-05-2015, 10:25 AM)jens Wrote: Maybe you have the game on one drive and the codelite project on another drive? It seems that breaks codelite for some reason (have not updated wiki with this info yet)

Well, SOMA is on D and CodeLite is on C, but I tried to install CodeLite on D, and the problem still happened.

EDIT: Now I remember that the actual CodeLite project is on C, so maybe that's the problem.

EDIT 2: It's working, for now..

This forum is dead
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2015, 12:11 PM by TiManGames.)
10-05-2015, 11:17 AM
Find
MatiCekuriel Offline

Threads: 11

Thank you ! Now I have the fonction autocomplete and infos ! Big Grin
10-05-2015, 11:25 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

I tried following the guide on the wiki, and i think i installed it now. I have a workspace, project and folders (Maps, script and _api with the hps_api.hps).
But i have some issues.
1.The first one isn't really an issue since i can do it with the menu at the top bar, but i can't seem to open .hps (Or other) files with a double click, or with right mouse and "Open in CodeLite". I can open it with the upper bar but i'm just curious.

2. I'm not really sure if i installed it successfully and have access to all functions and options.For example: I tried to type in the function Map_AddTimer and it didnt show up. Some functions do show up, but now i'm not really sure if i did it right or forgot something.

My first time using CodeLite, so i kinda got used to Notepad++...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
10-05-2015, 03:11 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

(10-05-2015, 03:11 PM)LordOfDragons Wrote: I tried following the guide on the wiki, and i think i installed it now. I have a workspace, project and folders (Maps, script and _api with the hps_api.hps).
But i have some issues.
1.The first one isn't really an issue since i can do it with the menu at the top bar, but i can't seem to open .hps (Or other) files with a double click, or with right mouse and "Open in CodeLite". I can open it with the upper bar but i'm just curious.

2. I'm not really sure if i installed it successfully and have access to all functions and options.For example: I tried to type in the function Map_AddTimer and it didnt show up. Some functions do show up, but now i'm not really sure if i did it right or forgot something.

My first time using CodeLite, so i kinda got used to Notepad++...

Try doing the same as TieMan did above in the thread.
That is making sure both SOMA(and all of its files),Codelite, The Codelite Workspace and the Codelite project are stored on the SAME drive.

He had the same issue as you, so its likely the cause. Its also very possible it might fix your issue with auto-complete
10-05-2015, 03:53 PM
Find