Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Spoiler] Baddest ending ever ?
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: [Spoiler] Baddest ending ever ?

(10-08-2015, 05:13 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: come to think of it, I did expect more near the ending with wau. Like I expected a bit more backstory and creepy shit around his heart. Ross follows you for so long and builds it up so much but all you have to do is fist the anus, then ross gets eaten, then you run for a bit from this worm lookin thing. Maybe if it were more like walking through the giger caves like from the teaser it could've been built up a bit more, it just felt sorta underwhelming. then it wasn't even directly tied to the ending of the game even though wau was so tied in to the story. it was still ok but could've been a bit better I feel.
my exact thoughts
10-08-2015, 05:16 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

I didn't really get why he was turning normal humans into machines either which was very unsatisfying, or why the crying lady had a weapon hand, or why wau's creatures even attack you really. Maybe this is my fault but I read everything I could find

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 05:29 PM by Damascus Rose.)
10-08-2015, 05:28 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(10-08-2015, 05:28 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: I didn't really get why he was turning normal humans into machines either which was very unsatisfying, or why the crying lady had a weapon hand, or why wau's creatures even attack you really. Maybe this is my fault but I read everything I could find

Dunno about the weapon hand, but based on the fact that the WAU wants to presever humans, I would assume it would put them in the machine state because it thought that would be safer than a fully human state. remember the WAU does not understand the act of being alive or even human the same way we do.
10-08-2015, 05:32 PM
Find
Damascus Rose Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 22

(10-08-2015, 05:32 PM)The Mug Wrote: Dunno about the weapon hand, but based on the fact that the WAU wants to presever humans, I would assume it would put them in the machine state because it thought that would be safer than a fully human state. remember the WAU does not understand the act of being alive or even human the same way we do.

I figured that, but it would've been nice to read something that talks about this specifically

[Image: damascusrose2.png]
10-08-2015, 05:33 PM
Find
norwegianboyee Offline

Threads: 3

When the credits popped up and Simon gets stuck in Phi i was extremely angry and pissed because i thought i had gotten the "bad ending" by killing everyone in my path. I was angry because i thought the game had tried to force a morality ending on me because of my choices. When i saw Simon wake up in the ark though i got happy again.
11-10-2015, 10:35 AM
Find