Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

I might get banned
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
I might get banned

For joking about wanting to know what dark_reaver talks with jen about the game...next time I sign on I bet I'm banned>_>For breathing>_>and posting>_>

I wonder if I'll be the first one banned here...

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-25-2006, 11:39 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

RE: I might get banned

Game development is in media blackout stage. Nothing of the game is to be leaked. Period.

EDIT:
Game development is not a contious process, and the developers don't want the fans to be overly exited about things that the developers are only thinking about. They will release media and information when it is ready and final. You don't want to have immense expectations when the game gets released.
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2006, 01:54 PM by Jojje.)
10-26-2006, 01:44 PM
Dark Offline

Threads: 20

i told you you would get banned if you continued to ask
the first time you asked i could laugh about it but the times after that not
and you kept looking serious but now i have to tell you 2 things about privacy(a thing i higly respect):
1. my conversations are private except for me off course(even if it was a joke you made)
2. PM stands for PERSONAL message, you should keep the contents for yourself
hope i didnt made you angry about this, but you made me a bit angry with this(this is no treath btw, just telling)

[Image: elfenliednx4.jpg]
10-26-2006, 05:39 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

Why do I believe I was in your thoughts when you thought up the invention that could stab people threw the internet...

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
10-26-2006, 09:47 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

Through**
Threw is the past tense of "throw".
Tongue
(please don't get offended).

Look, we are all exited, but we get the game when its complete. We get information when its ready. The developers want to give you stuff they can provide, if they don't, they are throwing stuff that they do not have, cannot have and you'll end uo very angry and dissapointed.
10-27-2006, 01:10 PM
gamgam2 Offline

bu............>Sad
If they don't tell me false info I'm going to be so frickin pissed.
(BTW dark_reaver, I'm joking>_>)

10-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Website Find
Dark Offline

why do you want false info? :p
and besides, the stabbing thing: its a irc thing no eal invention ^^

10-27-2006, 05:53 PM
Find
gamgam2 Offline

>_>
I still believe you would want to use it agaisnt me for various reasons concerning a cat, your house, 3 wads of toilet paper, an old man, and a porta-poddie.

If it hasn't happened yet, than don't worry.

10-27-2006, 05:54 PM
Website Find
Unregistered

LOL, good one. Tongue
10-27-2006, 08:29 PM
Dark Offline

gamgam2 Wrote:>_>
I still believe you would want to use it agaisnt me for various reasons concerning a cat, your house, 3 wads of toilet paper, an old man, and a porta-poddie.

If it hasn't happened yet, than don't worry.
errr...
cats: cats are cool so i dont do stuff to them
my house is fine as it is thank you Smile
3 wads of toilet paper: i use toilet paper to wipe certain parts of my body during stuff i do after i went to the toilet(i dont use 3 wads tough :p)
XD, now i allmost have to look at a crappy movie with mr. gaylord val kilmer Confused

and btw, the stuff you do with a cat and 3 wads of toilet paper in your house is not my problem ^^

(This post was last modified: 10-27-2006, 09:16 PM by piibii.)
10-27-2006, 09:09 PM
Find