Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Black Plague glitch in Tuurngait mazes
Jacoolh Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago Black Plague glitch in Tuurngait mazes

On the third phase of the maze where you have to drag the blocks I first ended up killing myself by turning on the switch and set myself ablaze and going back to the pillar for another try.

However upon my 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th attempt I keep getting sent back to the pillar just after I hear the man scream, it just fades to white before I turn the corner to see him and I get dumped back at the pillar as if failing it.
09-14-2010, 01:51 AM
Find
Bananington Offline

Threads: 0
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague glitch in Tuurngait mazes

(09-14-2010, 01:51 AM)Jacoolh Wrote: On the third phase of the maze where you have to drag the blocks I first ended up killing myself by turning on the switch and set myself ablaze and going back to the pillar for another try.

However upon my 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th attempt I keep getting sent back to the pillar just after I hear the man scream, it just fades to white before I turn the corner to see him and I get dumped back at the pillar as if failing it.

I experienced this issue myself and it confused and worried me, but I assure you it is part of the game. I'm guessing that you've solved the issue by now but just in case you haven't.
06-25-2011, 07:37 PM
Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Black Plague glitch in Tuurngait mazes

please don't bump old threads
06-26-2011, 02:58 PM
Find