Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

[spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game
Roenlond Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [spoiler]Amnesia Forum Game

I pull the lever in the elevator and the doors close behind me. The elevator starts with a shake, and it moves down. All is fine until disaster strikes. It starts with a common roar, and slime appears on the elevator walls. Mere seconds later, the elevator breaks and I fall downwards. The elevator hits the floor and crashes with a loud bang. My vision turns to black and I faint.
05-08-2011, 03:55 PM
Find
Xanatos Offline

Threads: 5

I come to my senses some time later, unsure of how much time has passed. The elevator is in ruins, there's no way I'm going back up this way. There's only one way to go from here: down. I approach the only doorway out of this place when I recall a past conversation with Alexander... it seems that one of his duties as a baron was that of a prison warden. It seems I'm heading towards some kind of dungeon - and it's still in use. Great...

If fate frowns, we all perish.
Do not fear the darkness, but welcome its embrace.
05-08-2011, 09:31 PM
Find
gandalf91 Offline

Threads: 13

I pause, a bit tentative before opening the iron gate to the long dark corridor. I turn right, the only way to go and after about half a dozen foot steps I hear a low moan...not the growls of the servants I had encountered to this point. There is also a man panicking in a cell somewhere out there. Something is about...something I hope to avoid being confronted with...
05-09-2011, 04:01 AM
Find
Doctorcheese Offline

Threads: 28

Steam> Amnesia:The Dark Descent> Delete Local Content...

''Sick, twisted child... You'll burn for this!''
06-14-2011, 03:41 PM
Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

*As I am about to click delete... I decide it's not worth being so rash. I'm curious what is next...*

I'm in this dark corridor, with a feeling of impending doom looming in my head. I crawl carefully along the wall. I reach a set of stairs, and there is also another corridor on the left. Where should I go next?

(This post was last modified: 06-15-2011, 12:02 AM by Leu Radu.)
06-14-2011, 11:59 PM
Find
Finska Offline

Threads: 6

Maybe I should go back to check, is there any tinderboxes or lamp oil. I knew I would be screwed without them.

Creeps, creeps everywhere...
06-15-2011, 12:38 AM
Find
Leu Radu Offline

Threads: 1

Ah, but the elevator is broken. No turning back now...

With no lamp oil left, I'm starting to lose my grip on sanity. There is barely any light at all in here. I decide to try the stairs. I slowly crawl up the stairs. Reaching the top, I see the horrid abomination standing there, as if it was expecting me! I almost fall down the stairs as I turn around and run away, as fast as I can, around the corners, back to the elevator room. Trembling, I close the metal gate and try to block it with a rock - too late! The thing blunders into the gate, and I fall to the ground in fear, almost loosing my consciousness. It swings its large claw, and I feel it cut through my flesh...

...I wake up next to the elevator. Did I just have a nightmare?
06-16-2011, 11:41 AM
Find
Angerpull Offline

Threads: 24

Then I shot myself and died.

THE END
07-05-2011, 03:48 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 39

@Angerpull ._.

Quote:...I wake up next to the elevator. Did I just have a nightmare?

I activate the lever and I start to go down... slowly... slow... fast... FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST. I land and I start to bring myself on a corridor. I heard a strange sound. Was it my belly, or something else? Damn i'm so hungry (drinks 2 laudanums) ... Oh there's a wound! Let me check my invent.. D'OH!

listen to boards of canada
07-06-2011, 12:15 AM
Website Find
DRedshot Offline

Threads: 23

By now my head is spinning, I'm so confused as to how the Elevator fell through what seemed to be solid Dungeon floor - This Deja Vu is beggining to get the better of me! I pick myself up from the Elevator floor for the second time, and proceed cautiously back to the large Iron Gate...

07-06-2011, 03:16 AM
Find