Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture - Text Walkthrough
carlosvader77 Offline

Threads: 0
Sad  RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!)

Hi, I'm having lots of trouble getting the Cotton String. It doesn't let me grab it and put it in my inventory. I can only use the Eye Cursor. Please help!
02-16-2008, 09:27 PM
Find
TNT Offline

RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!)

Quote:Grab each ends of the power cable and stick it to both sockets (the power cabinet and the table). Insert the key you found in the Storage into the hole on the table next to the joystick. In the inventory use the hammer on the gasoline canister to open it and then use the canister on the big digging machine. Use the key to start the machine and push the joystick up. The machine will dig through the wall and uncover a door on the right. You enter a new part of the mine…

I push the joystick up , but say "no power" this is bug? power cable and stick both sockets
Help me plz
02-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Find
pikacz
Unregistered

TNT Wrote:I push the joystick up , but say "no power" this is bug? power cable and stick both sockets
Help me plz

did you use the gasoline on the machine?
02-18-2008, 10:46 AM
TNT Offline

pikacz Wrote:
TNT Wrote:I push the joystick up , but say "no power" this is bug? power cable and stick both sockets
Help me plz

did you use the gasoline on the machine?

Yes, this is bug with sockets, if you un-plug power cable and join again all time you cant un-plug power cable. Any1 tell me restart game and try again, but dont help me Sad Today i can try re-install game and try again =)

PS: This is great game =)
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2008, 11:00 AM by Grandmaster B.)
02-18-2008, 10:59 AM
Find
DaniH Offline

Hi There,

how do I knock the stupid shelf/wardrobe (in the Going In Part...) over??

Thanks in advance.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2008, 04:17 AM by homeSlice.)
03-21-2008, 04:14 AM
Find
Penumbra Offline

Threads: 7

Remove the hammer from your hand and then walk up to it. When you see a hand icon appear, then click and hold the left mouse button. Then all you gotta do is drag it away.
03-21-2008, 03:33 PM
Find
ChocolatePie Offline

Threads: 1

Quote:Then all you gotta do is drag it away.

Actually, I dragged for all I was worth and it didn't shift. Even tried using a plank of wood as a lever.

I had to stand at the side of the shelf, click and hold it, then walk sideways and it just fell over. Can't tell you how long I spent trying to get past this point, drove me crazy!
03-21-2008, 03:55 PM
Find
DaniH Offline

Wink  RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!)

ChocolatePie Wrote:
Quote:Then all you gotta do is drag it away.

Actually, I dragged for all I was worth and it didn't shift. Even tried using a plank of wood as a lever.

I had to stand at the side of the shelf, click and hold it, then walk sideways and it just fell over. Can't tell you how long I spent trying to get past this point, drove me crazy!

Thank you very much, especially for the hint to move sideways:-) tried for hours to get rid of this stupid shelf:-)
03-22-2008, 06:19 AM
Find
DaniH Offline

pikacz Wrote:You enter a room with a box full of stones. Enter the room on the right and pick up painkillers and the batteries from the wardrobe. There is also the first artifact, which you can use to save the game. Go back to the room with the box, take out all stones and move the box to uncover a trapdoor. Go down.

It's me (again)... well, i found the storage room and picked up painkillers and batteries and removed the stones and found the trapdoor. But how do I open the trapdoor?? Please help me, even if I sound stupid...

Thank you
03-22-2008, 07:37 AM
Find
DaniH Offline

Exclamation  RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!)

pikacz Wrote:complete Penumbra: Overture walkthrough by me Smile

Take the bigger part of the broken ladder, then jump and attach it to the hooks under the tunnel. You must now jump and grab the ladder.

HOW THE HELL SHALL I ATTACH THE LADDER TO THE HOOK??? TRY IT SINCE LAST NIGHT AND CAN'T DO IT? ARE THERE ANY TRICKS?
THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP
03-24-2008, 06:32 AM
Find