Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra: Overture - Text Walkthrough
Thaliur Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Complete Walkthrough (finished!)

The GameFAQs walkthrough is very elaborate, and the maps are great work, but I think it gives too much away.

Megatron - proving that guns DO kill people since 1984
04-16-2007, 11:56 PM
Find
Willbreaker Offline

Threads: 6

Thaliur Wrote:The GameFAQs walkthrough is very elaborate, and the maps are great work, but I think it gives too much away.

Haha, what's the point of a walkthrough, Thaliur? In my oppinion it is to give away much.

Too much you say.. what is too much?

/Breaker
04-18-2007, 08:37 PM
Find
Thaliur Offline

Well, I just thought a walkthrough for a game like Penumbra, which lives from tension, shouldn't lessen that by telling everything that happens

04-18-2007, 09:05 PM
Find
Willbreaker Offline

Threads: 6

I dunno man, I think that if you read a walkthrough you should expect it to spoil things like that.

If not, I think Pick-axe's guide is the best for you.

/Breaker
04-18-2007, 10:52 PM
Find
pikacz
Unregistered

Pick-axe, hehe Smile
this topic's got over 5k views, nice Wink
05-12-2007, 09:58 PM
Roboman20000 Offline

Threads: 1

pikacz Wrote:
Spoiler below!
...Now there’s a part where you must run like wind. If you go down a big rock will start rolling after you, so just run!...

About this part...

Spoiler below!
About half way down the tunnel is a wooden bridge. If You run across the bridge then turn around and break the bridge with you axe/hammer the rock will fall in the hole and you will be safe.
06-10-2007, 09:15 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile

07-06-2007, 01:58 PM
Website Find
Thaliur Offline

Scraper Wrote:My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile
You could download the reformatted version I created (it's attached to my first post in this thread).
It's the same content, subdivided into chapters and subsection, with titles for each puzzle, so you can easily find out where you are.

07-09-2007, 03:38 PM
Find
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100

Thaliur Wrote:
Scraper Wrote:My suggest is that you put Parts into that first post (that one wich starts this Thread), 'cause it's hard to find where player is goin' on... Smile
You could download the reformatted version I created (it's attached to my first post in this thread).
It's the same content, subdivided into chapters and subsection, with titles for each puzzle, so you can easily find out where you are.

Thanks for the hint, but I was thinking others, not myself. 'Cause I've already finished the game. Smile

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2007, 12:31 PM by Ano.)
07-09-2007, 05:19 PM
Website Find
pikacz
Unregistered

woo woo, this thread was made important Smile i haven't been around for a while, but only yesterday penumbra fell into my memory and i'm gonna play it for the fourth time Wink regards
10-15-2007, 11:50 AM