Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~ SciFi Interior Asset by EntART3t ~
jssjr90 Offline

Threads: 39
RE: ~ SciFi Interior Asset by EntART3t ~

I am tempting to use this in my custom story, but it would ruin the theme. Mainly the walls. But...hmmm.
12-09-2012, 12:56 AM
Find
ApeCake Offline

Threads: 20

ho-lee shit.

Great job.
12-09-2012, 04:10 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

(12-09-2012, 12:06 AM)Robosprog Wrote: .. This has now become my favorite assets pack, and the texturing is better than Amnesia's imo.
I see your "imo" but... anyway... don't take to close to heart. Anyway, this http://www.moddb.com/mods/spacies/images...1#imagebox is FAR BETTER, not even compareable. This EntART3t assets are nice, but nothing special at all. Maybe because this is unfinished work. But at the moment when we have what we have this http://www.moddb.com/mods/spacies/images...1#imagebox is far-far-far better than any other sci-fi theme amnesia modification... well, maybe I just wasn't looking at the right places. But among what I've seen Spacies are the best.

P.S. And I am even not a fan of sci-fi theme. But I clearly see that Spacies is a lot more pro work, at least it looks that way now. I do not know, of course, what we will hopefully see at the end.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012, 01:49 AM by Alex Ros.)
12-10-2012, 01:47 AM
Website Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

(12-10-2012, 01:47 AM)Alex Ros Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 12:06 AM)Robosprog Wrote: .. This has now become my favorite assets pack, and the texturing is better than Amnesia's imo.
I see your "imo" but... anyway... don't take to close to heart. Anyway, this http://www.moddb.com/mods/spacies/images...1#imagebox is FAR BETTER, not even compareable. This EntART3t assets are nice, but nothing special at all. Maybe because this is unfinished work. But at the moment when we have what we have this http://www.moddb.com/mods/spacies/images...1#imagebox is far-far-far better than any other sci-fi theme amnesia modification... well, maybe I just wasn't looking at the right places. But among what I've seen Spacies are the best.

P.S. And I am even not a fan of sci-fi theme. But I clearly see that Spacies is a lot more pro work, at least it looks that way now. I do not know, of course, what we will hopefully see at the end.
Spacies could be more various, but looking at the screenshots I say that EntART3t's one is better at quality.
Spacies' assets, though, could come with more blocks but still EntART3t's asset come with a complete base of blocks and it's just enough to make at least one complete scifi ambiance.
Spacies' asset is really good but it's a bit less 'detailed' and 'unique', and will may come with MORE blocks than EntART3t's asset.
However I like EntART3t's asset more because you can do much stuff with it. There are 4 types of pillars, different types of ceilings and two types of pipes, wirebundles etc...

Who tried to make something out of it may will understand me, for me they are special, just they maay lack of some other things but the base is already complete and very various.

For example, take a look to the example map.
I'm still hoping for Acies' project, though!

EDIT: Well, this asset has been released already, Acies' has not. That's why maybe for now this is his favourite one.

listen to boards of canada
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012, 02:57 PM by Hardarm.)
12-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Website Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

Hehe thank you Alex Ros :]

To each his own on a matter of beauty. I like these assets and find it great that EntART3t has released this pack for you guys to use.

Cred to EntART3t!

On another note; The assets I have created vary greatly in quality. Levels start looking better and better as I become better at modeling & texturing. The first level is of pretty poor quality while the second/third start looking better .. Smile

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-10-2012, 03:58 PM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

(12-10-2012, 03:58 PM)Acies Wrote: Hehe thank you Alex Ros :]

To each his own on a matter of beauty. I like these assets and find it great that EntART3t has released this pack for you guys to use.

Cred to EntART3t!

On another note; The assets I have created vary greatly in quality. Levels start looking better and better as I become better at modeling & texturing. The first level is of pretty poor quality while the second/third start looking better .. Smile
Yeah, I hope so. That's why I have seen the other screenshots and they didn't match what Alex Ros was saying ^^

I hope Spacies will become better and better each time Smile

EDIT: Sorry Acies if I seemed too rude :/

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2012, 04:07 PM by Hardarm.)
12-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Website Find
Acies Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 60

(12-10-2012, 04:05 PM)Hardarm Wrote:
(12-10-2012, 03:58 PM)Acies Wrote: Hehe thank you Alex Ros :]

Cred to EntART3t!

Yeah, I hope so. That's why I have seen the other screenshots and they didn't match what Alex Ros was saying ^^

I hope Spacies will become better and better each time Smile

EDIT: Sorry Acies if I seemed too rude :/
It's np, you weren't rude :]

[Image: mZiYnxe.png]

12-10-2012, 05:05 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Has anyone tried opening those darn doors? Because you can't do it by hand. Anyone got a script?

Edit: Okay you can open'em by hand it's just very frustrating. Btw is it possible to apply force to an objects body?

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 02:47 AM by i3670.)
12-11-2012, 02:30 AM
Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

(12-11-2012, 02:30 AM)i3670 Wrote: Has anyone tried opening those darn doors? Because you can't do it by hand. Anyone got a script?

Edit: Okay you can open'em by hand it's just very frustrating. Btw is it possible to apply force to an objects body?
You have to subdivide the door_1_left and door_1_right in two different daes.
I've asked to the author to do that so It'll be possible to script the opening.
It seems you didn't read the whole post by the way.

A door can be opened, the door_1 can, but very hard. I've modified the .ent parameters so it'll be easy to open in case Entartet wouldn't send me the two different daes.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2012, 03:32 PM by Hardarm.)
12-11-2012, 03:31 PM
Website Find
Hardarm Offline
Posting Freak

bump for great justice, one can mix em up with soma assets, just saying

10-02-2015, 08:19 PM
Website Find