Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

RAGE THREAD!!!
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37
RE: RAGE THREAD!!!

Okay calm down this is not the music thread

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
06-24-2013, 11:20 AM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 16

The fact that Chrono and Kman are actually the same person makes this conversation really weird. It's like watching Jack fight Tyler Durden.
06-24-2013, 11:30 AM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

(06-24-2013, 11:30 AM)failedALIAS Wrote: The fact that Chrono and Kman are actually the same person makes this conversation really weird. It's like watching Jack fight Tyler Durden.

We buy things we don't need, with money we don't have, to impress people we don't like.

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
06-24-2013, 11:49 AM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Losing all hope was freedom.

[Image: luv.gif]
06-24-2013, 12:32 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

You are not a unique little snowflake. You are the same rotting organic material as everything else.
06-24-2013, 01:56 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

I really dislike teenagers wearing they're pants down to show off poo/pee stained boxers, wearing fake baseball caps with a stupid sticker on them which somehow makes it "special" (or in wannabe gangster terms: "Cuz itz swag yall."), and I hate seeing people texting (and sexting) at my school... even during lessons!

Also I hate the words "SWAG", "DAWG", and "YOLO", words I find inappropriate to use in life which sadly exist because the majority of teenagers I see at schools try to be "cool" (AKA: swag).

Lastly, I hate it when hyperactive girls and obnoxious boys talk too much during class, because sometimes it feels like I'm in between two contests. One contest is who has the bigger breasts, the other is who has the biggest dick, and I feel like am one of the few people in my classes that seems the most SANE out of everyone by not participating with being "swag" in they're way. I don't have swag, I have coolness. The End.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-24-2013, 03:32 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

(06-24-2013, 03:32 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I really dislike teenagers wearing they're pants down to show off poo/pee stained boxers, wearing fake baseball caps with a stupid sticker on them which somehow makes it "special" (or in wannabe gangster terms: "Cuz itz swag yall."), and I hate seeing people texting (and sexting) at my school... even during lessons!

Also I hate the words "SWAG", "DAWG", and "YOLO", words I find inappropriate to use in life which sadly exist because the majority of teenagers I see at schools try to be "cool" (AKA: swag).

Lastly, I hate it when hyperactive girls and obnoxious boys talk too much during class, because sometimes it feels like I'm in between two contests. One contest is who has the bigger breasts, the other is who has the biggest dick, and I feel like am one of the few people in my classes that seems the most SANE out of everyone by not participating with being "swag" in they're way. I don't have swag, I have coolness. The End.

Just wondering, how old are you?

[Image: luv.gif]
06-24-2013, 03:48 PM
Find
failedALIAS Offline
Posting Freak

FUCK SLEEP.
06-24-2013, 03:50 PM
Find
Bridge Offline
Posting Freak

(06-24-2013, 03:32 PM)Macgyverthehero Wrote: I really dislike teenagers wearing they're pants down to show off poo/pee stained boxers, wearing fake baseball caps with a stupid sticker on them which somehow makes it "special" (or in wannabe gangster terms: "Cuz itz swag yall."), and I hate seeing people texting (and sexting) at my school... even during lessons!

High school is a confusing time in everybody's life. Most people have to make a choice between blending in with the majority or no offense, be like you. You shouldn't pass judgement on people you don't know like that because in general people are complex and cannot be summed up by their appearance or outward personality. Who knows, maybe as many as half of the people in your class absolutely resent the YOLO subculture they identify themselves with, but feel they must do it so as to not be labelled outcasts. Most people don't find it easy to be ridiculed by others, and if pretending to be soulless puppets gets them through high school with as little trouble as possible, then power to them IMO. Then there is also the chance that people use words like that for ironic effect (which I do occasionally) and it just goes over your head. Who knows - anyway, don't prejudice, m'kay?
06-24-2013, 03:51 PM
Find
Macgyverthehero Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 23

(06-24-2013, 03:48 PM)Wooderson Wrote:

Just wondering, how old are you?

Well lets see... couple days ago on the 19th of June I revolved around the sun for the 17th time.

I might be young, but I am a pretty intelligent guy and not like the majority of teenagers in my school.

[Image: Keo88b.gif]
06-24-2013, 03:52 PM
Find