Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood
Streetboat Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 40
RE: Creepiest Shit In Your Childhood

so scared to go near windows after seeing this.
[Image: the-mummy-returns-the-mummy-movies-695946_1024_768.jpg]

now i watch it and im just like 'lol brendan fraser'

[Image: signature-2.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2014, 06:39 AM by Streetboat.)
01-18-2014, 06:38 AM
Find
Kreekakon Offline
Pick a god and pray!

Threads: 70

(01-17-2014, 11:11 PM)Lazzer Wrote: I barely remember him too, and I don't really know what was he doing or who he was before turning into a "blue"-skin zombie, so can't really answer that.

I remember quite clearly that he used to be a famous magician from many years back who did many tricks. During one act, a girl ruined his show for him, and caused him to freak out, and fall into one of his Iron Maidens, killing him.

In the present he came back as a zombie to terrorize Townsville for revenge, and he particularly had a grudge against Blossom, because she looks a lot like the girl from that show all those years back.

[Image: Tv0YgQb.gif]
Image by BandyGrass
01-18-2014, 06:46 AM
Find
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8

When I was ten, I found the half decayed body of a suicide victim in a creek. It was really traumatizing, and gave me nightmares for almost a year. Nowadays it doesn't bother me, but I still remember it vividly. I guess that would definitely be the scariest thing that happened in my childhood.
Afterwords, I had dreams of being drowned in the same creek, but I remember the dreams feeling so real... I'm frankly shocked I never saw a therapist or psychiatrist.
MY PARENTS CARED SOOOO MUCH FOR ME.

The last man on Earth stood in a room.
There was a knock on the door.
01-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Website Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

(01-18-2014, 08:58 AM)HorrorElementFilms Wrote: When I was ten, I found the half decayed body of a suicide victim in a creek. It was really traumatizing, and gave me nightmares for almost a year. Nowadays it doesn't bother me, but I still remember it vividly. I guess that would definitely be the scariest thing that happened in my childhood.
Afterwords, I had dreams of being drowned in the same creek, but I remember the dreams feeling so real... I'm frankly shocked I never saw a therapist or psychiatrist.
MY PARENTS CARED SOOOO MUCH FOR ME.

Oh crap, my worst thing with corpses is when i look to a mirror. But in your case i can imagine that kind of exprience, that corpse must have smelled and shit... just ughhh!!

(01-18-2014, 03:07 AM)Abraxas Wrote:
(01-18-2014, 12:15 AM)Descendant Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 06:25 PM)Wooderson Wrote:
(01-17-2014, 04:26 AM)Abraxas Wrote: For some reason I have more nightmares as an adult (anyone else?), I don't really remember anything beyond the normal as a child.  But now I'd rather not talk about them.

I'm the opposite. Barely even an adult now but I haven't had a real nightmare/night terror since I was about 9.

A lot of the dreams where I have bad shit happen, its more comical rather than scary. Like i'll wake up and laugh about the stuff that would happen. Or if say for example, a few months ago I had a fairly vivid dream of living in a zombie apocalypse. I was getting chased by zombie dogs and managed to get away. It's like when I am dreaming I am in god mode, I never seem to lose. The only time something bad has ever happened is when I shot myself in the head, and even then I found the funny side of it.

I barely have any nightmares today.
As a kid, maybe a couple, but also not rly much.
Today, when I have bad dreams, they're worse then nightmares, like crying about stuff that happens or stuff that bothers me in my life (intense things, not like 'my PC doenst work anymore' or something like that, lol).
Does anybody had this shit too? sucks.
It's also not that often. But I guess you can call that a nightmare too...

Yep. I've woken up and continued to hear my own screams.  I dream very vividly.

*mini party for 300 posts*
I have nightmares sometimes too. I get always married in them.
(This post was last modified: 01-20-2014, 12:14 PM by Red.)
01-20-2014, 12:12 PM
Find
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63

Another one from my childhood:

[Image: mario64.jpg]

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-20-2014, 12:28 PM
Find
Alex Ros Offline

Threads: 46

I presume my little story is rather funny than horrible...

When I was 4-5 years old my mom read somewhere that the emotion of fear is very healthy. Yup. It was written somewhere that to get frightened is good for health. I do not remember all the details and explanations. But next 2-3 years we were sitting on the couch and watching horror movies every fucking evening of my childhood. And I might say that I clearly remember that while watching all those horrors she was frightened no less if not more than me child. Can you believe that we were watching horrors and getting frightened voluntarily for years? Yup. That's a historical fact. And that the creepiest shit of my childhood.

P.S. Well, I should confess that there was also a profit. Both me and my mom got very strong immunity to usual horror movies. Right now only a few can really frighten me or mom.

P.P.S. Last movie I remember when I got frightened for real was the 1st Paranormal Activity. Great horror movie on its own, sad it have become franchise or series (fucking greedy producers). 1st one was real good, veeery loooooong build-up and development of horror and very frightening climax scene. Not actual final, but that scene when something invisible threw girl from under the blankets, dragged across the floor by her legs, while she was screaming wildly, and dragged to the attic. I was scared so badly I lost my voice, I could not pronounce a word.
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 06:59 PM by Alex Ros.)
01-26-2014, 06:56 PM
Website Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

My creepiest moment in my childhood? Alright in april im turning 17 and when i was about 10-13 and had a gamecube THIS made me have nightmares :
http://www.google.de/imgres?imgurl=http:...Aw&dur=331

Would like to post without link but i dont know how to use the photo tags right and how to copy the url. Yes im stupid ik that Tongue

Lets not forget about that of course: Made me fall out of my bed three times and sweat like hell... :

Spoiler below!
[Image: link_statue.png]

(And now i found out how to insert pics without the need of a link. Woosh)

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
(This post was last modified: 01-26-2014, 07:50 PM by LordOfDragons.)
01-26-2014, 07:30 PM
Find
Draug Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 5

(01-20-2014, 12:28 PM)Romulator Wrote: Another one from my childhood:

[Image: mario64.jpg]

YES!! Oh my god! Big Grin This guy was the horror for the 6-year old me.
01-27-2014, 09:49 AM
Find
Red Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 49

Resident Evil on PsOne was something that was also afraid of, especially this:

01-27-2014, 03:24 PM
Find
HorrorElementFilms Offline

Threads: 8

(01-20-2014, 12:12 PM)Red Wrote: Oh crap, my worst thing with corpses is when i look to a mirror. But in your case i can imagine that kind of exprience, that corpse must have smelled and shit... just ughhh!!

It smelled really bad. I remember throwing up right after I figured out what it was. It looked liquidated and moist, like it had been soaked for weeks. I don't think the smell was as bad as it would have been if it hadn't been for it being in a creek/ditch. If something like that happened to me again now, I don't think it would affect me at all. I've seen and watched too much scary shit to be affected by anything other than cheap jumpscare links XD.

The last man on Earth stood in a room.
There was a knock on the door.
01-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Website Find