Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Fandom Gruff ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ) UNFLIPPED THREAD
Deep One Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 9
RE: Random Stuff

Mmmm delicious
02-21-2013, 07:15 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

the thumbnail is enough to convince me not to watch it

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-21-2013, 07:23 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

Nothing compared to this.

Perhaps a spoiler is necessary
Spoiler below!

[Image: luv.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 08:25 PM by Wooderson.)
02-21-2013, 08:23 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

Stahp it guys. I am about to eat you know?

Here. Have something non related to shit under someone's or somethings skin.

02-21-2013, 10:05 PM
Website Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

(02-21-2013, 10:05 PM)Danny Boy Wrote: Stahp it guys. I am about to eat you know?

Here. Have something non related to shit under someone's or somethings skin.

Shit like thats needs more views!

02-21-2013, 10:19 PM
Find
Nice Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 37

small, daily rant coming:

I love how everyone always says "zomg christianz shuv religiun down our throat" yet in every possible part of internet you see 30% religious fanatics and 70% religion bashers. here's a small example of what i mean (and the thing responsible for my daily rant)

70% comments are this: "lol pedophile zomg" religiun iz evil" "christians go die" "lul molest moar" "imaginary friend LULS, stephen hawk is my god"

anyway, i know.. pointless post is pointless but i had to release my inner rage.

carry on please

Sorry but we cannot change your avatar as the new avatar you specified is too big. The maximum dimensions are 80x80 (width x height)
02-21-2013, 10:20 PM
Find
the dark side Offline

Threads: 9

i am normally a pretty peacefull person, but these damn religion bashers give me a VERY nasty Urge to do something VERY violent.. if you dont like religion then, Fine! shut yer trap and move to bloody Bulgaria or Albania, or some other Forced Aetheist state like china. and trust me, when your mother is gunned down in front of you by a government death squad for refusing to eat sashlick on a Thursday as that is Demanded by "the state", as "the state" tells You what you eat and when, and thus has prooved herself unworthy of "the state" and has to die because "the state" finds her unworthy of wasting money feeding and housing, you will soon be praying to GOD you can escape the country alive. without religion, we will have Anarchy, the chaos in places like Albania, Bulgaria, China and cuba, all Forced Aetheist states, is more than proof.

im with you on this one dogfood, religion bashers are the worst of all the internet users... i cannot bloody abide them!
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 10:45 PM by the dark side.)
02-21-2013, 10:43 PM
Find
Wooderson Offline
Posting Freak

Actually thats just dictatorship.

02-21-2013, 10:45 PM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

(02-21-2013, 10:20 PM)DogFood Wrote: small, daily rant coming:

I love how everyone always says "zomg christianz shuv religiun down our throat" yet in every possible part of internet you see 30% religious fanatics and 70% religion bashers. here's a small example of what i mean (and the thing responsible for my daily rant)

70% comments are this: "lol pedophile zomg" religiun iz evil" "christians go die" "lul molest moar" "imaginary friend LULS, stephen hawk is my god"

anyway, i know.. pointless post is pointless but i had to release my inner rage.

carry on please

Christians and atheists are human beings. Therefore they are both ignorant twats. I'm an ignorant dumb fuck twat in my ways. And you are just as dumb fuck as I am in your individual way. What did you expect?

And has you've seen your Atheist motherfuckers. I also happen to see my Christian fucktards on a daily basis. For example I actually tried to bring reason to one of those epic Jesus lovin guys (for some reason that probably wasn't worth the effort) who think homosexuality is a terrible sin, and should all die. His response? Well I apparently am the child of satan because I asked him why is he give a fuck about the fucks other people are having whit... Not to even mention the retards who claim the earth is only 8000 years when they don't know shit about carbon dating or geology. Its like speaking to a brink wall. Blind and def.

(02-21-2013, 10:43 PM)the dark side Wrote: i am normally a pretty peacefull person, but these damn religion bashers give me a VERY nasty Urge to do something VERY violent.. if you dont like religion then, Fine! shut yer trap and move to bloody Bulgaria or Albania, or some other Forced Aetheist state like china. and trust me, when your mother is gunned down in front of you by a government death squad for refusing to eat sashlick on a Thursday as that is Demanded by "the state", as "the state" tells You what you eat and when, and thus has prooved herself unworthy of "the state" and has to die because "the state" finds her unworthy of wasting money feeding and housing, you will soon be praying to GOD you can escape the country alive. without religion, we will have Anarchy, the chaos in places like Albania, Bulgaria, China and cuba, all Forced Aetheist states, is more than proof.

im with you on this one dogfood, religion bashers are the worst of all the internet users... i cannot bloody abide them!

Could you please add the "Hitler was an Atheist" to your rant? Because since your argument is full of shit you might as well add some classics.
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 10:49 PM by Danny Boy.)
02-21-2013, 10:46 PM
Website Find
CorinthianMerchant Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 84

(02-21-2013, 10:43 PM)the dark side Wrote: i am normally a pretty peacefull person, but these damn religion bashers give me a VERY nasty Urge to do something VERY violent..

without religion, we will have Anarchy,
First part: You freak out when people disagree with you the slightest, you rage blindly at groups of people ("casual gamers", feminists etc) and refuse to listen when people (including mods) tell you to stop.

You seem to have a very violent attitude...

Also, we won't have anarchy without religion.

Still hasn't gotten over the loss of wubwub...
(This post was last modified: 02-21-2013, 11:02 PM by CorinthianMerchant.)
02-21-2013, 10:56 PM
Find