Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 84 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
White Night - Total Conversion v1.1
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Threads: 17
RE: White Night - Total Conversion

Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile
If anyone willing to translate, any language, please let me know. I'll contact everyone prior to release, and send them full mod to translate.

This means, anyone translates will get their hands on the game earlier Tongue

06-05-2011, 11:02 PM
Website Find
Russ Money Offline

Threads: 25

(06-05-2011, 11:02 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile
If anyone willing to translate, any language, please let me know. I'll contact everyone prior to release, and send them full mod to translate.

I can do English. Wink

06-06-2011, 01:57 AM
Find
Danny Boy Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 85

this i most say will be the most unique and best made custom story for ages my friend! if you ever need some help like for example: loading screen images (still don't know how to put them in-game but i do know how to make them) just say Wink
06-06-2011, 02:06 AM
Website Find
Kelhin Offline

Threads: 0

Just sent you a message to colaborate in this project. Wink
06-06-2011, 04:48 PM
Find
ferryadams10 Offline

Threads: 40

I'll be able to do Dutch Translation!!

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Got a nice sofa
Please come and have a seat for a while

06-06-2011, 05:23 PM
Find
Gunslingerjh Offline

Threads: 48

(06-05-2011, 11:02 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Well, now that I have offers, I'd better take a note Smile

I can do dutch!

06-06-2011, 05:50 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

Thanks a lot guys. I noted every single offer. When I finish this, I'll send it to you all Smile

06-06-2011, 06:06 PM
Website Find
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45

(06-06-2011, 06:06 PM)Tanshaydar Wrote: Thanks a lot guys. I noted every single offer. When I finish this, I'll send it to you all Smile

take your time and make the best out of it!Big GrinWink
06-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Find
Firia Offline

Threads: 5

This sounds awesome, and a total conversion is no small feat! It's the little things that will get in the way once all the big things are taken care of. I watched the elevator vid. You're going to have a panel for those buttons, right? So it's more than just a few knobs on a wall? And are you going to address the elevator sound? Once or twice I heard that sound, I started to cringe. After that, I recognized it as elevator_open_close.mp3 or whatever. If I had to jump in and out of an elevator in game, that kind of realization would take me straight out of the experience.

It's the little things that'll get you. Smile The devil is in the details.
06-06-2011, 10:34 PM
Find
Tanshaydar Offline
From Beyond

(06-06-2011, 10:34 PM)Firia Wrote: This sounds awesome, and a total conversion is no small feat! It's the little things that will get in the way once all the big things are taken care of. I watched the elevator vid. You're going to have a panel for those buttons, right? So it's more than just a few knobs on a wall? And are you going to address the elevator sound? Once or twice I heard that sound, I started to cringe. After that, I recognized it as elevator_open_close.mp3 or whatever. If I had to jump in and out of an elevator in game, that kind of realization would take me straight out of the experience.

It's the little things that'll get you. Smile The devil is in the details.

Thanks for early criticism Smile
Everything you see so far is totally W.I.P. I even had a trailer which I removed from ModDB, because everything is changed. For elevator, I just tried to introduce the mechanic. I'm still working on levels to make them more polished, more detailed, more rewarding for explorers. Everything you saw so far, videos or images, will be better in final game, promise Smile

06-07-2011, 11:33 AM
Website Find