Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion Topic Part 1
The Raining Brains Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs Discussion

Why would they tell them and not us?
04-24-2013, 03:59 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(04-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: On one of the interviews it definitely wasn't a typo, they typed Q3(july-september) so it was pretty obvious they meant Q3. Although I'm not sure if that means anything since the release date hasn't been officially changed, as far as I know.
on this thread it goes like this: proof or it aint true
in other words link to that interview!
04-24-2013, 04:06 PM
Find
Themaagen Offline

(04-24-2013, 03:08 PM)Damascus Rose Wrote: On one of the interviews it definitely wasn't a typo, they typed Q3(july-september) so it was pretty obvious they meant Q3. Although I'm not sure if that means anything since the release date hasn't been officially changed, as far as I know.

It's probably because a lot of news sites get their news from other news sites. So if the site they get it from has a typo (and they don't feel like doing some actual journalism, and search for sources ) they'll get it to.
04-24-2013, 04:35 PM
Find
TiberiusBond Offline

I could be possible that it's a mishearing. Frictional said Q2 or something, they heard it wrong, read it wrong, or forgot and wrote Q3 because that's what they thought it was. Happens to everybody.

[Image: V642RRt.gif]
04-24-2013, 04:40 PM
Find
TerrorLantern Offline

its going to be released on halloween of this year... just tell your self that... not that it likely will but if the rumors are true and they did push it to Q3 then you wont be disappointed because you were actually expecting it for halloween... thats when im expecting it and its at least semi-logical. this is wehn they planned it last year and if they prolong it one more time i will pretty much guaruntee it will be on halloween. just a thought and it saves the heart ache. MAN I CAN'T WAIT FOR HALLOWEEN!

just a thought
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 05:06 PM by TerrorLantern.)
04-24-2013, 05:05 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

isn't halloween in Q4 though?

Jan, Feb, Mars - Q1

April, May, June - Q2

July, August, Sep - Q3

Oct, Nov, Dec - Q4

???

So a halloween release would mean that it would be released in Q4

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
04-24-2013, 05:44 PM
Find
Randomguy9900 Offline

Threads: 3

Honestly. I believe that FH and TCR are just throwing out the idea of having a release date at this point.

They told the interviews Q3 just to not lead new people on and confuse/mess up the whole system. At this point there is no specific release date, not even a release quarter.

FG and TCR are just throwing out information about it and letting it blow in the wind. Don't expect any kind of commitment to a release date until they say that the game is done, and it will be released MM/DD/YYYY.

Until I see MM/DD/YYYY, I am lounging back. I'm not going to sit on the edge of my seat for another half year or however long. IMHO we should stop talking about the date and just distract ourselves with talk of other things.

That's what we NEED at this point to stop from going insane for many of us.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 06:14 PM by Randomguy9900.)
04-24-2013, 06:13 PM
Find
fancreeper Offline

Threads: 3

I wish they said how is the game progress going.At least something about it!

My grammar is geting worse and worse...it is all because of waiting for this game.
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 06:36 PM by fancreeper.)
04-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Away
Posting Freak

Okay now, even I have to say that all this drama about the release date is slooowly getting just a liiiittle bit ridiculous Wink I mean, I'd consider myself to be a pretty die-hard Frictional fan too, but...there are other games out there y' know? So take a chill pill guys...relax...play something else for a while. Go get a nice, cheap indie game like Don't Starve or Binding of Isaac to pass the time and before you know it, the release will be there! Big Grin
04-24-2013, 08:15 PM
Find
TerrorLantern Offline

thats why i say halloween... and if it released prior to this like in Q3 then i will be happily suprised

(04-24-2013, 08:15 PM)Hirnwirbel Wrote: Okay now, even I have to say that all this drama about the release date is slooowly getting just a liiiittle bit ridiculous Wink I mean, I'd consider myself to be a pretty die-hard Frictional fan too, but...there are other games out there y' know? So take a chill pill guys...relax...play something else for a while. Go get a nice, cheap indie game like Don't Starve or Binding of Isaac to pass the time and before you know it, the release will be there! Big Grin

NO! there are NOT any other games out there to play. i am in a dark tunnel of bordom and the only light is amnesia at the far end that slowly streches away from me. the only cure is to finnaly touch the light and fall into the pig infested factory they call... the machine for pigs
(This post was last modified: 04-24-2013, 08:22 PM by TerrorLantern.)
04-24-2013, 08:17 PM
Find