Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4.58 Average
Update coming! Brave testers needed!
Your Computer Offline
SCAN ME!

Threads: 32
RE: Update almost ready! Brave testers needed!

(10-11-2013, 10:04 PM)ZyLogicX Wrote: What appears to be the problem?

Your resources.cfg.

Tutorials: From Noob to Pro
10-11-2013, 11:48 PM
Website Find
Linus Ågren Offline

Threads: 58

How could I have missed this?!
I will get working on a short CS test with this as soon as I get home from Stockholm.

Just one question.
Are we allowed to use the music & sounds from AMFP if we give credit?

Creator of The Dark Treasure.
(This post was last modified: 10-12-2013, 12:00 PM by Linus Ågren.)
10-12-2013, 11:54 AM
Website Find
LordOfDragons Offline

Threads: 14

Hm sorry, my fault. Had to start the game with the exe i downloaded with the test files. Now i can see most of them. But the animations and sounds still are bugged. They flicker between attack mode and idle mode, there arent any pig sounds, the sanity is active ( Which shouldnt be like that for the ManPigs)

Also, the normal ManPig behaves and sounds like a grunt... And the model is a pink not animated manequin, which just follows you around. (The chase music is also from TDD)

Hm sounds like there are many problems atm ...

The question that will never be answered:
SOMA WHY ARE YOU SO BEAUTIFUL? ;_;
10-12-2013, 12:06 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

(10-12-2013, 11:54 AM)Vackert Kreatur Wrote: How could I have missed this?!
I will get working on a short CS test with this as soon as I get home from Stockholm.

Just one question.
Are we allowed to use the music & sounds from AMFP if we give credit?

I think if were allowed to use assets there should be no problem with music and sounds, especially sounds
10-12-2013, 12:37 PM
Find
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3

(10-12-2013, 12:06 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Hm sorry, my fault. Had to start the game with the exe i downloaded with the test files. Now i can see most of them. But the animations and sounds still are bugged. They flicker between attack mode and idle mode, there arent any pig sounds, the sanity is active ( Which shouldnt be like that for the ManPigs)

Also, the normal ManPig behaves and sounds like a grunt... And the model is a pink not animated manequin, which just follows you around. (The chase music is also from TDD)

These are not bugs. You have to open and save the enemy ent files using the new ModelEditor, and the enemy just called ManPig is like that in AMFP as well, it's just never used.
10-12-2013, 07:09 PM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

(10-12-2013, 07:09 PM)Patrik Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 12:06 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Hm sorry, my fault. Had to start the game with the exe i downloaded with the test files. Now i can see most of them. But the animations and sounds still are bugged. They flicker between attack mode and idle mode, there arent any pig sounds, the sanity is active ( Which shouldnt be like that for the ManPigs)

These are not bugs. You have to open and save the enemy ent files using the new ModelEditor, and the enemy just called ManPig is like that in AMFP as well, it's just never used.
Ohhh. But why is the sanity and the old chase music there? And why are the pig noises missing? :/ Hm well everything is still in work i guess...

10-12-2013, 09:02 PM
Find
i3670 Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 74

Bumped into a model that looks fine in the model editor but way too big in the level editor. oval_wall_lamp

"What you think is irrelevant" - A character of our time

A Christmas Hunt
10-12-2013, 11:13 PM
Find
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34

In a first little test of AAMFP assets I included a custom monster I made just for fun. This monster previously had a little bug that would cause it to skip a little in the animation at times, but it seems loading it in the new editor has led to it being fixed and its now swaying smoothly back and forth in its idle. So thats awesome.
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Find
Patrik Offline
Frictional Games

Threads: 3

(10-12-2013, 09:02 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Ohhh. But why is the sanity and the old chase music there? And why are the pig noises missing? :/ Hm well everything is still in work i guess...

Actually it's pretty much done. Smile
You have to put in the pig noises yourself, and all monsters have a sanity effect unless you turn it off with the new SetEnemySanityDecreaseActive script function.
10-13-2013, 10:23 AM
Find
LordOfDragons Offline

(10-13-2013, 10:23 AM)Patrik Wrote:
(10-12-2013, 09:02 PM)BossPiggy Wrote: Ohhh. But why is the sanity and the old chase music there? And why are the pig noises missing? :/ Hm well everything is still in work i guess...

Actually it's pretty much done. Smile
You have to put in the pig noises yourself, and all monsters have a sanity effect unless you turn it off with the new SetEnemySanityDecreaseActive script function.

Ohhh, thanks for the reply. Means im screwed then, because im not that good at scripting (Or maybe i am, but just to stupid to do it right) I did a few TDD scripts, but the new ones are too complicated for me...

10-13-2013, 03:20 PM
Find