Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments
Essen Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Scariest Crap In You Pants Moments

I'm getting heartbreak everytime I got hit from monster,but my two scariest moments was:
Storage-when you come there from Back hall,you have stairs on your right and door on your left,infront of you behind something(I don't know how it's called)is another way,I went to stairs and took two parts of hand drill,and went to that doors.I though:Everytime I close door and nothing happens,so what....
I lighted room and took last part of hand drill,hearing "chasing" sound.
I turned and paused the game,taking breath,I was shocked as hell.
Big hall near inner sactum-I collected all those orb pieces,went to Agrippa,thinking about:Where can I do that potion for you...?
I returned and searched for some lab but nothing,so I made my way to that pedestal for orb(or whatever it's called),then it looked like this:Sound of closing doors,running upstairs,sound of feets on stone,opening doors,running,sound of feets on stone,"chasing" sound,"What the hell?!!",Smash,prison.That moment got me,three monsters running towards me....

I have two,cause I still can't choose what is better(or worst).
(This post was last modified: 07-10-2011, 04:48 PM by Essen.)
07-10-2011, 04:44 PM
Find
Im_Sexy Offline

Threads: 21

(05-10-2011, 06:27 AM)Disruption Wrote: I just received my first real scare. I entered the Refinery and, like an idiot, read an online walkthrough to see if there would be any grunts. I

Why do you people read walkthroughts before even finishing the game? Whats the fun when you know what is going to happen? Takes the fun away... I admit i read one but it was regarding a puzzle part that i was stuck...

Anyway if i remember correctly my first scare was in the storage room because it was the first time ive encountered the enemy. I heard the monster sound and was stupid enough to stand there looking at the corridor. Then the grunt came out of the darkness and killed me.

Another one was in that part where the torch goes on and theres alot of chains in the ceiling. Right after that i want to get the note and the item... let the door open... i didnt even noticed that was a grunt behind me (still think this was a bug). So i closed the door but he was already inside... i died of scare. (and died too)

The water part too, was scary and lots of other things that dont involve the normal enemies.
And the Choir? Fuck that shit. Seriously, fuck that shit. No lantern, not enough tinderboxes, shit i was running around in circles and couldn't see anything ahead of me.
07-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Find
lesley Offline

Threads: 6

(04-27-2011, 11:36 AM)Duskofdead Wrote: OK NOW you got my curiosity peaked. I am at sewer level so JUST if say I wanted to see what you are talking about, how would I go there? sheesh I can't believe I actually want to know how to get scared just for fun...
(04-27-2011, 02:03 AM)Hunter of Shadows Wrote: My worst moment was...this is a little scare not many people run into, go into the Archives, cause the little cave in, go back into the hall with the two fireplaces at either end after the cave in, go where to rubble has sealed off the corridor, turn and look at the corridor, enjoy pissing your pants

I hate my friend for telling me about it, he was like "go do this" and I was retarded enough to not be suspicious, but needless to say, this particular scare me hit 'exit'

I won't tell you what the scare is if you haven't encountered it Smile

I seriously squealed and mashed alt F4. I totally panicked at my desk.

My very first scare- waiting and waiting to see a monster, then getting careless thinking my game must have a glitch hey no monsters and there I was down in a cellar? wine cellar or storage I forget, go in a dark corner and see a profile of an awful monster in the other end of the long room, walking back and forth. Then I realized they ARE real! Next scare was jumping in the first water level and getting killed repeatedly...but the biggest scare was in the morgue because the SOUND that came out of the monster right after I made my vaccine was god-awful. NOT like other monster growls it was lower, longer louder and so I ran into a corner behind the pile of bodies (ick) and crouched. nose to the wall and waited. I figured ok I can't see him- he can't see me? seems to have worked...so I will never know what that thing looked like. That other level where I poured acid on a padlock I JUST got into the gate with NOT a second to spare that was SCARY. But at the moment I am procrastinating opening the sewer door cuz I KNOW a scarier moment is ahead.
(This post was last modified: 09-15-2011, 08:49 PM by lesley.)
09-15-2011, 08:37 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

@lesley http://redroses19.deviantart.com/art/Amn...?offset=10

The more you know...

Posting Freak
09-15-2011, 10:57 PM
Website Find
Timitzi Offline

Threads: 1

Definitely something from The Storage, the two doors with monsters behind them are fucking creepy.
09-22-2011, 09:38 PM
Find
Sk8r4ever Offline

Threads: 0

(10-30-2010, 12:54 AM)Thefamemaster Wrote: What is ur scariest moment. Even though this isnt a moment in the game its still their. I was in the Prison Part 2 and was just walkin slowly then started running cuz I thought nothing was there. I peek around the corner and hear a growl and see one walking. It disappears and I start running to kitchen, I am about to round the the hallway to the kitchen and it is literally standing right f**king there. It turns around and I literally shrieked like a little girl. Thank god I had some new pairs of underwear.
Big Grin lol!!! i havent played yet im still trying to figure out what the game is like and what makes this a horor game!!!
09-27-2011, 01:49 AM
Find
RawkBandMan Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 35

(09-27-2011, 01:49 AM)Sk8r4ever Wrote:
(10-30-2010, 12:54 AM)Thefamemaster Wrote: What is ur scariest moment. Even though this isnt a moment in the game its still their. I was in the Prison Part 2 and was just walkin slowly then started running cuz I thought nothing was there. I peek around the corner and hear a growl and see one walking. It disappears and I start running to kitchen, I am about to round the the hallway to the kitchen and it is literally standing right f**king there. It turns around and I literally shrieked like a little girl. Thank god I had some new pairs of underwear.
Big Grin lol!!! i havent played yet im still trying to figure out what the game is like and what makes this a horor game!!!
Absolutely everything in this game makes it horror.

Buy it now.

GIVE FRICTIONAL YOUR MONEH!!

I've come to learn to not fear the living, nor the dead... But the monsters that hide in closets.
09-27-2011, 03:14 PM
Find
Lontasm Offline

Threads: 7

Iron Maiden.... nothing more needed to say....

Current Project: Depths of Shadows(Mapper)
11-09-2011, 02:58 PM
Find
Kman Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 25

(11-09-2011, 02:58 PM)Lontasm Wrote: Iron Maiden.... nothing more needed to say....
... *facepalm*

Posting Freak
11-09-2011, 10:57 PM
Website Find
BlueFury Offline

Threads: 30

(10-31-2010, 06:09 AM)house Wrote:
(10-31-2010, 02:27 AM)Perfectionist Wrote: Same when leaving prison area,

Did you know that monster is only a hullaucination. Smile When that monster was about to break the door, he disappeared. I saw him disappear.
Y U NO USE SPOILERS

11-20-2011, 11:58 AM
Find